Reviews for The Goblin, the Snitch, and the Werewolf
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 17 . 4/5/2008
This was a really well-written story, I liked it a lot. Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more from you soon.
xBillyLiar chapter 17 . 4/2/2008
I SODDING LOVE THIS FICTION.

I really do. I love Andromeda to no ends, and baby Teddy is such a delight. I'm really glad that Harry and Dudley managed to "sort it all out", so to speak. I also thought it highly amusing that his daughter is in fact a witch.

Anyway, I'm rambling...so...

LOVE IT.
DeengoBlue chapter 17 . 4/1/2008
While I adored your entire story, I must admit a strange affection for your very last line.

I don't often read post-DH fics (because I didn't much care for all of DH itself), but I am so glad I read this. I appreciated your fleshed-out characterizations of the Blacks-Andromeda in particular. Your bit with Ginny, her temper, the ensuing argument, and then the realization and her resolution to be better allowed me to feel better about canon developments that I otherwise detest. So thanks for that, at the very least. And thanks for sharing this fantastic fic.
A. Meril chapter 17 . 3/27/2008
Wow! I *never* check for updates, and this is the first story I click on when I searched for Andromeda!

What an awesome, awesome story, Iniga. It has drama, mystery, romance, an adventure that we know won't end tragically, and with so many of my favorite characters. And with an *amazing* plot! Words can't express my glee, really. :)

The flashbacks were a little hard to get used to, but they revealed what they needed to and segued into essential plot points.

Your Andromeda (who is my favorite character, and who made me swoon when she actually appeared in canon) is totally brilliant. Just the right mixture of Black hardness and that softness that made it possible for her to fall in love with Ted. Her little quirks were also expanded excellently: the cooking things that she invented with Ted, the cleaning charms, her resemblance to both her sister and to Sirius.

Five stars. A perfect 10. Added it to my recs list immediately.

Cheers,

Allie
P.E.E.V.S.Y chapter 17 . 3/24/2008
Loved the story. it may have come from a 'malicious place' but it was very well written and very well down and, as i said, i loved it. Great job.
painted.inkblot chapter 17 . 3/22/2008
Many of the fanfics that take place after Deathly Hallows focus on the next generation, or basically everything that happened from the end of DH to the nineteen years later epilogue; rarely do you find something centered on a specific part of Harry's life after DH.

That said, I loved this fic. At times I honestly thought I was reading something Rowling had written, you made it sound so canon.

Favorited.
ShadowMoonDancer chapter 17 . 3/22/2008
The note made me giggle, as for the story I like how you have them cleaning Slythrin!
gypsyboho chapter 17 . 3/21/2008
yes yes i DID read that far, in almost one go, so this deserves a review, no?

i LOVED it, by the way. I love stories where Harry is first getting to know Teddy, and stories that take place right after the last chapter of Deathly Hallows (not including the epilogue) and this had both. I mostly like how you portrayed Andromeda. Keep up the good work with any other stories of yours.
ScarletLuna chapter 17 . 3/19/2008
Great story, love your take on what happened right after the war. the Black family story line was very nicely done. I hope you keep writting fan-fiction
Eartha chapter 17 . 3/15/2008
Great story! I just read through the entire thing. You did an amazing job of creating a past for andromeda and sirius. Very clever and well thought out plot and details. I could see Harry being that fiercely protective of Teddy, and I always like seeing a pleasant relationship between Dudley and Harry. Again, great job.

And for the record, I too hated the ending of HP. When I closed the cover of that last book, my immediate reaction was...WTF? Every self-respecting HP fan was disappointed with it, I believe. I was particularly saddened by Snape's death. She could have at least had a better ending for him. Oh well, that's what fanfiction is for. ;)

Keep up the good work!
Hazel Maraa chapter 17 . 3/15/2008
xD! 264 times? That IS just a bit ridiculous..xDD.

Wonderful story. I love it. I love it. I loovee it. -hugs-

Cheers!

~Hazel*
SharkiesGirl chapter 17 . 3/14/2008
What an amazing, perfect, wonderful, inspiring, beautiful fic. I really enjoyed reading it. All of the characters were so well written, the plot was terrific and Andromeda's memories were extraordinary (and spectacularly written).

You have written this all so well, so well that it has basically left me speechless, and I am rather amazed that I managed to write something for a review!

Well done, keep up the brilliant work and thankyou for such a magnificent, marvellous read,

Sharkie

xoxo
knockturnalley7 chapter 7 . 3/14/2008
ohh finally what i was looking for ... )
duckmasta2020 chapter 17 . 3/14/2008
It's a very well done story and i can't wait to read more
neb92 chapter 17 . 3/14/2008
Wait, it's over? *pouts* Darn. Lol. Well, hopefully it has a good ending . I'm sure it does though.

Aww! Man, that was an AWESOME ending! I loved the conversation with Dudley, (showed just how much Harry wanted to move past his past, I mean, being willing to put up with DUDLEY!), and the end was wonderful. I mean, I think Ron, Harry, and Hermione should have the chance to do things like that together whenever possible, because it's true that they won't be able to anymore.

*reads AN* *raises eyebrow* Remind me not to tell you that I love the Weasleys, okay? Don't get me wrong, I love Remus and Tonks too, but I feel that it's important for Harry to have his family with him, you know?

0.o Did you seriously use the word 'Sirius' over 250 times? That takes dedication, not to mention a slight obsession... Lol.

Well, good luck on your future writing projects, with such a wonderful story under your belt, you should be ready to go in no time .

Neb