Reviews for The Goblin, the Snitch, and the Werewolf
Jobey in Error chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Carrying on the scene from "The End of the Flaw" is almost hopeless, no matter how good you are, at least when I'm the reader, because I'm always on the other end thinking, "This isn't canonical. I can tell. Allow me to go sulk now." This feeling stayed dormant for pretty long while I read this. Somehow once McGonagall showed up my feelings of canonical approval started declining and continued to, although I was still hugely enjoying it and would never, ever want to trade McGonagall for any other fanfic virtues...

This was AWESOME:

With so much effort that it was frankly embarrassing, Harry pulled off his cloak. ā€œIā€™m Harry Potter, the Chosen One, and this morning I defeated Lord Voldemort, so please let me go to sleep now,ā€ he tried.
Lorelei Lynn chapter 17 . 7/10/2008
I really enjoyed everything about this fic - good plotting, well-drawn characters. Switching between Harry's and Andromeda's points-of-view was a very effective device. Excellent story!
iluvchocs chapter 17 . 7/7/2008
I really enjoyed your story; the way you portray Harry and Andromeda, and the way they find out the things they have in common. Great job.
Pansy Potter chapter 17 . 7/4/2008
I'm submitting a review because you asked for one so nicely. I really enjoyed this story, i really liked the dynamics of the Blacks as well. I, like you, am outraged that Lupin and Tonks died in order to 'save' Mr. Weasley. So yes, I hope you write more fics, now i'm off to read another one of yours. :)
Winter's Light chapter 17 . 6/30/2008
Very cute. I love the ending and how Dudley and Harry met. :D
QueenoftheClumsyDorks chapter 17 . 6/24/2008
I loved this story. i was so glad to see a different look at the events after deathly hallows. i would love to see some sort of continuation of this story. very good job.
ABV chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
This is one of the best I have read following the story of DH. I haven't liked the paring H/G. The relationship came in too late in the story. It was not justified.

This fic makes the characters more believeable.

You have a good imagination. Keep up the good work.
Ann chapter 17 . 6/20/2008
Brilliant! I loved it. and honestly, thank you for not putting too much Harry/Ginny in there...I never really saw their relationship as real? Honestly, I think she's a bit annoying and their relationship came out of nowhere and I appreciate not having to read too much about it. Oh and I would love to see more about Harry and Teddy in the future...maybe about Harry helping to raise Teddy, telling him about his parents, Teddy going to Hogwarts, or a oneshot about how Harry is the one Teddy turns to first always? Again...LOVED IT! Thanks!
AmethystSiri chapter 17 . 6/20/2008
I didn't know that was why Remus and Tonks died! That's awful! Couldn't she have killed Ginny or Percy or even Hermoine or Ron? I loved Remus!
chattypandagurl chapter 17 . 6/6/2008
This is a marvelous story, probably my favorite of the post-DH fics. Most deal with Victoire, Teddy and Harry's children, but not too many well written full length stories about dealing with the aftermath, of dealing with the fact that after living nearly half his life looking over his shoulder, Harry can finally have some of that normality he desired (Goblins nonwithstanding).

I loved the original ideas you had here, of the mystery and gruesome truth surrounding the disappearance of Remus's body. You almost had me wishing and thinking that maybe he would turn up alive again, but it genuinely upset me when the truth was revealed. I loved that you brought Umbridge into it (her creepy sense of superiority was well written) and Harry's ulimate revenge on her. There's a recurring theme about superiority here, whether it be by Narcissa's haughty attitude, Dudley's repentence or Harry's sudden burst of self-congradulatory hubris when speaking with the goblins. Many hints of people Harry are not, and does not desire to be.

Dudley was a surprise, and I loved that despite his attempts at redemption, he hasn't gone completely OOC, because a reformed jerk still relapses sometimes. His reaction to Teddy's hair in particular was a good in character moment. And no matter how much you'd despised the Weasley family (I was angry about that sacrafice too -he has seven mostly grown kids but the Lupins had a newborn!) you wrote them well. George's quiet, subdued despair came off most powerfully, and they all managed to stay individual by their different ways of coping. Though I did notice that Mr. Weasley was hardly in this story -a sign of your dislike for J.K. Rowling's decision? The rebel goblins' kidnapping attempt was a nice continuation of canon -surely breaking into a Gringotts vault wouldn't have consequences, and you wrote that well. Anyway, great job, hope to see more from you!
a girl chapter 17 . 6/5/2008
oh god i liked your authur's notes for the last chapter. hilarious! and nice story!
Dangling.Radishes chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
First of all I loved the end of the story. it gave me a fuzzy feeling inside, and i really like authours who mamge to convey that feeling...

This was Awesome, in every sense of the word. I hope you keep writing, either a sequel or a new fic, just because you are so good(i would have put good in italics or bold, but it doesn't let you do that... so add extra emphasis to the good please.)
Androktasia chapter 16 . 5/4/2008
Please will you write a sequil to this? I really want to know what happens with the Malfoys. I want to see Narcissa invite Andromeda over. I want to see the Hogwarts party. Etc, etc.

Please?

NLS
RogueAndPeasantSlave chapter 17 . 4/29/2008
Okay, so this is going to be pretty much a continuation of my review of Naked Reverence...

WOW. I've never red a fic that did such a good job of characterization-or of emulating Jo's writing style, for that matter. I absolutely loved the little glimpses into Andromeda's past-perhaps that could be turned into a longer fic? The screwed-up childhoods of the Black children?

Anyway, I really like how you brought all of the elements of the story together in a realistic way-the goblins, etc. The only thing that I was a bit iffy on was on Harry's doubts about his Quidditch taste and whether that was as a result of Voldemort's bit of soul. Personally, I think that Harry's love and talent for Quidditch is all his-I'm betting that he got it from his father. Also, I think some of the books have shown that, while he doesn't like the negative sort of attention, he does rather enjoy being recognized for his accomplishments. And while that part of his personality as well may be due to Voldemort, I think that it's rather unlikely.

Anyway, that's the only concrit that I really have. I absolutely love your writing. (And I like that it's relatively plot-less; I enjoy reading just simple continuations of the story.)

Keep writing!