Reviews for The Goblin, the Snitch, and the Werewolf
purple-papoose chapter 17 . 7/8/2015
I totally understood where you came from in this fic. And I found it absolutely amazing the way Andromeda develops a maternal spot for Harry. Infact I'd love to see Harry too reciprocate it. I do find it rather unfair that Harry's entire existence becomes centered around just the Weasleys. Though I do love them.
Brilliantly written. As for the flashbacks, I noticed you'd mentioned people finding them tedious. In the beginning I suppose I did too, but eventually they tie up together beautifully. Well done. Pls do write more.
Cheers.
birdandthebell chapter 17 . 6/11/2015
I'm glad you have a non-Weasley character focus. Andromeda's backstory was really fascinating. Harry coming into his role as a godfather was very sweet.
Jinawee chapter 17 . 3/9/2015
This was a very nice "post-Deathly Hallows" story, and I am glad I found it. :) I enjoyed the pacing and the way it was written, as well as the flashbacks.
MrsH chapter 17 . 1/17/2015
Thanks for sharing your well-done story! I liked Dudley's transformation, and the "back story" on the Black sisters. The only thing I didn't like was the responses to reviewers you kept posting. (I don't care what reviewer's have to say on a WIP, as I only read completed stories.)

But your talent shows, and I appreciate the fact that you shared it on the site. Thanks again!
MattKennedy chapter 17 . 11/19/2014
Excellent post books story! :)
English Major chapter 17 . 10/11/2014
It is wonderful to see a unique take on the time following the 'Battle of Hogwarts'. Thank you for your contribution to the world of Harry Potter Fan Fiction. I wish more writers were as grammatically diligent as you seem to be! I truly enjoyed your interpretation of the myriad possibilities in this world!
gaganruchi chapter 17 . 8/22/2014
Thanks for posting..
Riya Morut chapter 17 . 8/17/2014
This is by far the best "immediately after" story I've found, and I had a wonderful time reading it. Everyone was in-character, and even though you said you don't like many of the canon pairings, you did a wonderful job of making them believable.

I never really pictured Andromeda being a mothering presence for Harry; he's always had Molly, and Andromeda's always seemed so formidable! But I loved how she handled Harry after the Gringotts fiasco. She seemed to really understand him in a way that Molly couldn't at that moment. It made me admire your characterization of her even more.

Really, excellent story. The combination of flash-backs and present-tense flows well, and I love that we get to see so much of Sirius. Your characterization is spot-on. The only bit I didn't like (and still think is a little out there) was what happened with Remus and Umbridge, but you made it seem so believable in the context of the story that I didn't really mind.

I'll be checking out your profile to see what else you've written. I hope you're pleased to see that I found this when you finished it years ago!

Great job!
The Unoriginal chapter 17 . 4/19/2014
Great story and characterization. Even though you said you don't like the canon pair, you gave a feeling of why these people stick together... The only thing that didn't click for me was the Umbridge bit. I don't see how the conversation with Harry was going to add anything to her sentence.
Keep up the good work!
Theunder017 chapter 17 . 11/5/2013
I absolutely loved your writing style in this story. I liked the understated tone this had, the dialogue was good, the vocabulary was excellent.. I really, really enjoyed this.

Andromeda was very interesting and didn't act in any way annoyingly or out of place. I would love to read more of her from you.

Of course, i was wishing that they would have a closer relationship(not even a romantic one.. But close to that, i must admit i don't care much for Ginny/Harry pairings, and Andromeda was so well written here).

Well thanks for this,
Take care!

HP
purple sky always chapter 17 . 11/4/2013
Wow, I doubt I'd have forgiven Ginny so easily if I were Harry.
Netscape chapter 17 . 10/17/2013
This has been a fun read and I've enjoyed the time and effort that you put into your work. It's delightfully different than most post war stories that I have found so far, and it doesn't come off as cliche. I like how you worked Andromeda in and I agree that it would have been nice for Tonks and Remus to live even if it meant loosing the Weasley patriarch. Anyway, I guess I just wanted to let you know that your story is still being found and enjoyed by fanfiction procrastinators-I mean readers.

Netscape
Fireboltluv chapter 17 . 8/14/2013
I loved this story. It's one of the best post war HP fanfics out there in the entire universe! Great work!
2inchfish chapter 17 . 7/22/2013
No, really, it's quite lovely. Moderate, with good pacing, and a good grasp of characters. No super power Harry, either, thank goodness.
ffntfy456 chapter 17 . 7/12/2013
Thanks for writing this. It was fun to see some of the left over story-lines play out.
517 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »