Reviews for The Goblin, the Snitch, and the Werewolf
purple sky always chapter 17 . 11/4/2013
Wow, I doubt I'd have forgiven Ginny so easily if I were Harry.
Netscape chapter 17 . 10/17/2013
This has been a fun read and I've enjoyed the time and effort that you put into your work. It's delightfully different than most post war stories that I have found so far, and it doesn't come off as cliche. I like how you worked Andromeda in and I agree that it would have been nice for Tonks and Remus to live even if it meant loosing the Weasley patriarch. Anyway, I guess I just wanted to let you know that your story is still being found and enjoyed by fanfiction procrastinators-I mean readers.

Fireboltluv chapter 17 . 8/14/2013
I loved this story. It's one of the best post war HP fanfics out there in the entire universe! Great work!
2inchfish chapter 17 . 7/22/2013
No, really, it's quite lovely. Moderate, with good pacing, and a good grasp of characters. No super power Harry, either, thank goodness.
ffntfy456 chapter 17 . 7/12/2013
Thanks for writing this. It was fun to see some of the left over story-lines play out.
Alisha chapter 17 . 4/27/2013
Omg This Story Was Sooooo Good! And You Did Such A Wonderfully Good Job!
baby Cyclopes chapter 17 . 12/22/2012
This is a great story!:D
G Fawkes chapter 17 . 9/6/2012
Done. And now, thank you for NOT making me sick with excessive Harry/Ginny moments. The fight was PERFECT to almost keep them apart, right up til the end. Nice!
unique.normality chapter 17 . 8/27/2012
There is a large portion of my heart dedicated to pretty much what this fic covered. Andromeda/Ted, Remus/Tonks, Harry&Teddy, the Marauders, families just coming together... all of this. This was absolutely perfect and I loved it. You added your own to it without going crazy (so many fics just add too much). I hope I can find more like this because this hit the spot.
unique.normality chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Anything Harry and Teddy just kills me inside, in a good way.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/18/2012
An excellent story. Thank you for sharing.
Miss Mercury101 chapter 17 . 7/12/2012
Great story. It was nice to see Andromeda developed as a character.
Dessert Maniac chapter 17 . 7/2/2012
I know it's been years since you finished this fic, but I was looking over older fics when I stumbled upon your brilliant fanfic. Great job, it's very well done.
veachan chapter 17 . 3/16/2012
SimPly marvelous, I love how Harry has a lifeoutside the Wesley's. I like how the golden trio doesn't painfully break up but instead gracefully grows. I love the humor and the strength and grace to both good and bad times
Lina03 chapter 17 . 2/24/2012
Great fic, thanks for sharing and I hope you get inspired to write a sequel at some later point...around the time Teddy goes off to Hogwarts or something like that...though I still can't help but wish that Harry hadn't ended up with Ginny (I've never liked her) P
507 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »