Reviews for The Goblin, the Snitch, and the Werewolf
Alisha chapter 17 . 4/27/2013
Omg This Story Was Sooooo Good! And You Did Such A Wonderfully Good Job!
baby Cyclopes chapter 17 . 12/22/2012
This is a great story!:D
G Fawkes chapter 17 . 9/6/2012
Done. And now, thank you for NOT making me sick with excessive Harry/Ginny moments. The fight was PERFECT to almost keep them apart, right up til the end. Nice!
unique.normality chapter 17 . 8/27/2012
There is a large portion of my heart dedicated to pretty much what this fic covered. Andromeda/Ted, Remus/Tonks, Harry&Teddy, the Marauders, families just coming together... all of this. This was absolutely perfect and I loved it. You added your own to it without going crazy (so many fics just add too much). I hope I can find more like this because this hit the spot.
unique.normality chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Anything Harry and Teddy just kills me inside, in a good way.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/18/2012
An excellent story. Thank you for sharing.
Miss Mercury101 chapter 17 . 7/12/2012
Great story. It was nice to see Andromeda developed as a character.
Dessert Maniac chapter 17 . 7/2/2012
I know it's been years since you finished this fic, but I was looking over older fics when I stumbled upon your brilliant fanfic. Great job, it's very well done.
veachan chapter 17 . 3/16/2012
SimPly marvelous, I love how Harry has a lifeoutside the Wesley's. I like how the golden trio doesn't painfully break up but instead gracefully grows. I love the humor and the strength and grace to both good and bad times
Lina03 chapter 17 . 2/24/2012
Great fic, thanks for sharing and I hope you get inspired to write a sequel at some later point...around the time Teddy goes off to Hogwarts or something like that...though I still can't help but wish that Harry hadn't ended up with Ginny (I've never liked her) P
Miranda Took chapter 17 . 12/15/2011
Oh no oh no I was hoping it would go on. Couldn't believe it ended. Good way to end it though, water-fighting.

And I don't know why JKR doesn't want Dudley's kids to be magic. I'm sure Vernon Dursley deserves a wizard/witch grandchild or two.
Miranda Took chapter 13 . 12/14/2011
I really can't stop long enough to review but I really need to get to university today so I'll just say- I wanted dissect Umbridge alive when I found out, but Harry's way was better and PotterWatch was incredible. I really loved Athena and Laura. Come to think of it, I've always loved them- your characterization is very canon. Also, Ginny needs therapy.

And damn goblins! I hate having to leave at a cliffhanger.
Miranda Took chapter 6 . 12/14/2011
I think Andromeda and Harry need to have a long, hard chat together. Bellatrix is terrifying, absolutely terrifying.
Miranda Took chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
There should be more of Harry talking to teddy. I loved that.:)
Miranda Took chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
Bella is so seriously twisted. The Anna-Sirius part was cute. And I knew Walburga was off her hinges. Knew it!
517 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »