Reviews for The Goblin, the Snitch, and the Werewolf
Mlle. Verity chapter 17 . 10/8/2011
Thank you for an entertaining story.
JM0RIARTY chapter 17 . 8/27/2011
beautiful end to a beautiful story

Mond
xxnarufanxx chapter 17 . 7/28/2011
great story! i had a wonderful time reading it! thank you so much!
Lily Louisea chapter 17 . 7/7/2011
I love your Non-Weasley force, actually. And I loved your wonderful in character-Harry. It was all as long as it should be and I believe that all of the 264 uses of "Sirius" were totally justified. In short- I loved your story. The way you managed to make a full story included past "flashbacks" with the Black family and present featuring of Neville, Shacklebolt and McGonagall was really good, as well as unusual. It it something I wold like to see more of!
Isabel Henry chapter 17 . 6/28/2011
This was absolutely delightful! Thank you very much for sharing! Cheers, Ara.
Sleepyonce chapter 17 . 6/18/2011
Bonjour,

I am a french reader. I discovered you thanks to the translation of Gorgonne.

Today, I read this story and I must say you I love it much. Why ? I really like the developement of relationship between Harry and Andromeda. Very Plausible. And I discovered more and more about Andromeda chapter after chapter. Andromeda is an interesing character. Her reactions and her introversion are true. Among the characters in HP 7, she is the one who lost the most with George and Harry. It is why her mistrust towards Harry and his role of Godson seems me more natural but I really happy that they are on good termes in the end.

Poor Remus because of the Umbrige's act of cruelty ! Poor Harry with the vault !

Some rare french fanfics about the period between the end of the battle and the epilogue doesn't develop much about the possible relationship between Harry and is a pity ! So I am glad to read this story despite some little difficult to read all in english. I would like to translate it but I don't think I am very good to translate from english to french.

Thanks to writing and have a nice day !
AWeeLassie chapter 16 . 6/10/2011
This story is brilliant. Shows a great deal of character growth that eventually will take broody, Voldemort-defeating Harry to the happy family man of the epilogue.
triumphoflove chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
I love the tone you use - it is very like Jo Rowling's, though another small step towards the more adult just as all the books were. I also love the way you've written Harry.

I do, however, have a criticism which I hope you find constructive. Though your grasp of Briticisms is excellent considering that (as I hope I correctly assumed from your profile page) that you are not a native Brit, the way you have written the Black childhood is a little too 'plebeian'. Children of such privilege, for example, wouldn't say 'starkers', and nor would they think the word 'nicked'.

I would be interested to know what you think of my comment!
Lourdes08 chapter 17 . 4/28/2011
Great story!

I enjoyed it )
devoted2know chapter 17 . 4/24/2011
I don't usually read post-canon fanfiction. I'm glad I read this one. It was pure nostalgia, reminding me of many of the things I loved about Rowling's works while being something entirely it's own. Thank you for writing this.
LadyMoontime chapter 17 . 3/3/2011
Well done on an excellently balanced, well thought-out story.

I thouroughly enjoyed each and every chapter, especially the backstory on the Blacks. It truly is a wonder that you were able to stick to cannon with all the character deaths. I can never help but save them (in my head, mostly I just pretend it never happened!)

Keep Writing!

LadyMoontime
LadyMoontime chapter 10 . 3/3/2011
I'm finding that this story is quite well balanced - and contrary to what some of the other reviewers have stated, I really enjoy the new perspective on the Black cousins as they're growing up. Eventually I'll finish reading it...

Keep up the good work!

LadyMoontime
BluBy chapter 17 . 2/14/2011
It's a a very interesting view of Harry and andromeda's relationship. If i wasn't so lazy, i'd translate it in french. Later, maybe, if you let me...
Pockets chapter 17 . 12/23/2010
Hi there, I just found your fic as I was revisiting your profile to re-read the trilogy you wrote all those years ago. I'm so glad I found it! You've captured the characters perfectly - from their interactions with each other, to their post war struggles.

I especially like the voice you gave Andromeda and the developing relationship she has both with Harry and Teddy. Thanks for writing!
Augustus Featherwing chapter 17 . 10/31/2010
I really enjoyed reading this, and it presented a certain unique viewpoint, in my opinion about the events after the book ended, yet before the epilogue.
500 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »