Reviews for The Goblin, the Snitch, and the Werewolf
Miranda Took chapter 17 . 12/15/2011
Oh no oh no I was hoping it would go on. Couldn't believe it ended. Good way to end it though, water-fighting.

And I don't know why JKR doesn't want Dudley's kids to be magic. I'm sure Vernon Dursley deserves a wizard/witch grandchild or two.
Miranda Took chapter 13 . 12/14/2011
I really can't stop long enough to review but I really need to get to university today so I'll just say- I wanted dissect Umbridge alive when I found out, but Harry's way was better and PotterWatch was incredible. I really loved Athena and Laura. Come to think of it, I've always loved them- your characterization is very canon. Also, Ginny needs therapy.

And damn goblins! I hate having to leave at a cliffhanger.
Miranda Took chapter 6 . 12/14/2011
I think Andromeda and Harry need to have a long, hard chat together. Bellatrix is terrifying, absolutely terrifying.
Miranda Took chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
There should be more of Harry talking to teddy. I loved that.:)
Miranda Took chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
Bella is so seriously twisted. The Anna-Sirius part was cute. And I knew Walburga was off her hinges. Knew it!
Miranda Took chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
I loved the way this was written, but I think Sirius clearly said that it was Andromeda who was his favourite cousin.
NoTagBacks chapter 17 . 11/17/2011
Really good story. I'm surprised it's not on the favorites list for more people.

Even though JKR has said that Vernon's muggle genes would overwhelm any that could cause Dudley to have magical children, I like stories where he does. It's ironic justice.
Mlle. Verity chapter 17 . 10/8/2011
Thank you for an entertaining story.
JM0RIARTY chapter 17 . 8/27/2011
beautiful end to a beautiful story

xxnarufanxx chapter 17 . 7/28/2011
great story! i had a wonderful time reading it! thank you so much!
Lily Louisea chapter 17 . 7/7/2011
I love your Non-Weasley force, actually. And I loved your wonderful in character-Harry. It was all as long as it should be and I believe that all of the 264 uses of "Sirius" were totally justified. In short- I loved your story. The way you managed to make a full story included past "flashbacks" with the Black family and present featuring of Neville, Shacklebolt and McGonagall was really good, as well as unusual. It it something I wold like to see more of!
Isabel Henry chapter 17 . 6/28/2011
This was absolutely delightful! Thank you very much for sharing! Cheers, Ara.
Sleepyonce chapter 17 . 6/18/2011

I am a french reader. I discovered you thanks to the translation of Gorgonne.

Today, I read this story and I must say you I love it much. Why ? I really like the developement of relationship between Harry and Andromeda. Very Plausible. And I discovered more and more about Andromeda chapter after chapter. Andromeda is an interesing character. Her reactions and her introversion are true. Among the characters in HP 7, she is the one who lost the most with George and Harry. It is why her mistrust towards Harry and his role of Godson seems me more natural but I really happy that they are on good termes in the end.

Poor Remus because of the Umbrige's act of cruelty ! Poor Harry with the vault !

Some rare french fanfics about the period between the end of the battle and the epilogue doesn't develop much about the possible relationship between Harry and is a pity ! So I am glad to read this story despite some little difficult to read all in english. I would like to translate it but I don't think I am very good to translate from english to french.

Thanks to writing and have a nice day !
AWeeLassie chapter 16 . 6/10/2011
This story is brilliant. Shows a great deal of character growth that eventually will take broody, Voldemort-defeating Harry to the happy family man of the epilogue.
triumphoflove chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
I love the tone you use - it is very like Jo Rowling's, though another small step towards the more adult just as all the books were. I also love the way you've written Harry.

I do, however, have a criticism which I hope you find constructive. Though your grasp of Briticisms is excellent considering that (as I hope I correctly assumed from your profile page) that you are not a native Brit, the way you have written the Black childhood is a little too 'plebeian'. Children of such privilege, for example, wouldn't say 'starkers', and nor would they think the word 'nicked'.

I would be interested to know what you think of my comment!
507 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »