Reviews for The Goblin, the Snitch, and the Werewolf

Loved it!

0.0...Dudley baby? *RUNS AWAY SCREAMING*

Can't wait for more!
Gryphaena chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
Harry is going to try and take Teddy from Andromeda? Doesn't he remember that she was once a Black? She'll probably hex his face to the ceiling. Why would Harry think that Teddy would be mistreated?
Maglor's finch chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
This is an excellent story so far. It's good to see how various people are dealing (and sometimes not coping) with the aftermath of the Hogwarts battle and Voldemort's demise; I sorely missed this in DH. It's quite believable, and you write a good Harry. I'm really curious to find out what happened to Remus's body - did Mundungus (the snitch) steal the dead werewolf to sell him somewhere in Knockturn Alley for nefarious purposes. And where does the goblin come in?
Kaitylen chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
I'm so glad you updated...I'm glad you have shown bit's with the Dursley's...anyway I hope your' not making Teddy go and live with Harry he's supposed to stay with ANdromeda according to the last book...
EsScaper chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
Thanks for such a nice long chapter. You did another wonderful job! I have to say that I like the "new and improved" version of Dudley. It is good to see him grow up and become a good man, regardless of his horrid upbringing. I don't know how realistic it is, especially since he is still living with them, but I guess the dementors would give anyone a new perspective on life.

I hope that Ron comes around about Ginny. Now that the danger is over, I'd think he'd welcome Harry as her beaux. He has to know that Harry has true feelings for her. Then again, the Weasleys' emotions are all still over the edge. Once things calm down a bit I'm sure he'll see reason. Your handling of Fred's funeral was perfect. I am glad you gave him a "Weasley" send off, and relieved that you didn't drag it out with too many details.

I always thought of Andromeda as a "good witch" to coin an old phrase. I'd hate to see her at odds with Harry. While Teddy is her only link to her beloved family, I do hope she allows Harry to be included in his life. Of course someone Harry's age really couldn't raise a child, so Andromeda should have custody. She will certainly raise him with much love. Harry simply should be a part of his life.

...then again there is still the whole question about Remus's body. I'm not going to dwell on it for too long. I will simply sit back and let you surprise us with that one. I know you'll do a great job. You have not disappointed us so far.

Thanks for the wonderful read,

hushpuppy22 chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
This story is fabulous. You've written Harry in character and created real depth to Andromeda and the Blacks. Every chapter makes me tear up in a new way and your prose is beautiful, especially in chapter 2. Thank you for this story!
Gryphaena chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
Ugh! Who steals bodies? Mundungus? Umbridge?
XxCoffee-and-CreamxX chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
I like the style you have when you write. I am intrested to see what you do with this and I hope that you update soon!

Hokage-sama Naruto chapter 2 . 8/27/2007
EsScaper chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
Nice job! It was wonderful to see Sirius in what was seemingly a happy moment in his childhood. I do wonder about Remus's body being missing. He couldn't possibly be alive could he?

Looking forward to more,

P.E.E.V.S.Y chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
I like this story a lot! It's really good and the Blacks' 'quest' was very, very funny! Update soon, please!

JoeBob1379 chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
Ooh, I liked that flashback! Good chapter, looking forward to the next one!
CharmedNightSkye chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
Wow, this is so good. I loved the flashbook to the time when all the cousins were kids. It was so interesting. Sirius is such a gryiffendor. :D I love how protective Anna is of her grandson. Til later readings
twouble chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
Interesting stuff, look forward to more
517 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »