Reviews for The Goblin, the Snitch, and the Werewolf
Augustus Featherwing chapter 17 . 10/31/2010
I really enjoyed reading this, and it presented a certain unique viewpoint, in my opinion about the events after the book ended, yet before the epilogue.
bjon66 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Not a bad story.. I thought having a commercial break was so American.. lol
iwannabeX chapter 17 . 10/19/2010
i just came across this neat little piece of writing, and couldn't leave without properly thanking you for gifting us with such a nice and thought-through story. it did make me sad in quite a few places, and is overall rather bittersweet, but it's still a brilliant story. thank you, once again.
Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
wow mega-OOC Andromeda somewhere? :D

Well written, but completely unbelievable at the same time. As if a woman rejected from the Blacks would give a shit as to what they would think Thats only one of what felt like a hundred "What the ***k" moments I had while reading chapters 1-3. After that I stopped reading -.- I am a huge fan of AU and do not dislike OOC normally but htis was too much, sorry.
SilverWolf77 chapter 17 . 8/13/2010
This was such a great story! (:

I loved seeing things from Andromeda's point of view!

The memories were fantastic, too.

I felt really bad for George the whole story, but how he reacted was really realistic. But when he fell off his broom, it was horrible D:

When Ginny insulted Smith, I was oddly reminded of James Potter. The whole "fact that he exists" thing. And Harry was the Lily in that situation. The pair of them have always reminded me of the Potters, and this made me compare them even more.

When Umbridge cut up Remus's body, I seriously was almost sick D:

He's one of my favorites, and this didn't help my opinion of her at all.

When you wrote from Harry's POV, it was great- almost like I was actually reading another HP book!

Sorry for the incredibly long review-

but this story was just that good!

-silverwolf-
laura-csm chapter 17 . 8/12/2010
Loved this fic. You brought out so many issues anyone hardly brings up, like where Harry placed the Elder Wand, and the goblins, and others. I think you did really well. Favoriting.
Europec chapter 17 . 8/3/2010
Nice. Very... emotional and soul cleansing. More down to earth than others that I've read post-DH. I think I liked best the interaction between Harry and Andromeda. The Black Family of the 60s and 70s was written very well and the ideas for them were very real. The balance between plot and flashbacks was very good, wasn't irritating at all. It gave the story more depth. Thanks for this one. Cheers!
NadieQuerida chapter 17 . 8/1/2010
Loved it! Thought it was one of the best-if not the best-post-epilogue fics out there. I loved how you kept Remus in there, pondered on Harry's issues appropriately and also brought in the question of Harry's "purified" soul and it's consequences on his life.

Awesome character dynamics, too.
SMTRodent chapter 17 . 7/21/2010
I liked this fic. I agree with other reviewers and yourself that the interleaving of past and present didn't quite work, but I am hoping it was very useful in teaching you how to do it - the interleaving definitely got more skilful as the tale went on. I have no problem whatsoever with your stated motive for writing this story and I very much enjoyed reading it. I got a lot out of watching the post-war world being slowly put back together. Umbridge was hateful - I really admired how, during the trial scene, the fun and laughter slowly died away to horror and realisation. I could see this making the true horror of Umbridge and her kind more apparent to those who have been sheltered from realising what she actually did in the books.

I admired your Dudley, too. And, even if I found the pacing a little off and the transitions jumpy, I did like your past!Blacks - I didn't dislike those parts of the story, even if I picked on them. On the whole, it was a good story, so thank you for writing it and sharing it and brightening a rainy afternoon for me - and for giving me something to carry away afterwards as well.
Moony McGoogly chapter 17 . 6/30/2010
Oooh I just loved this, and I absolutely never read these sorts of fics. I think Andromeda is just great. The fact that Dudley's daughter is a witch is BRILLIANT. This story is fabulous
Leah Andrea Black chapter 17 . 6/29/2010
This was brilliant! I love it!

Especially the chance between past and present. It was great to read more about the Black children and Andromedas own story.

And I so hope that theres gonna be more!
Heretogetthestory chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I just read this entire story and this is how the book was to end. Great job, I plan to read more of your stories.
Marina Del Pilar chapter 17 . 4/20/2010
I SERIOUSLY LOVED THIS FIC!
Lise Steiner chapter 17 . 4/10/2010
This is a lovely piece. You're a very good writer, and everything in this is quite believable.

"The first thing Harry did when Andromeda had Apparated them back to her house was take a shower. Washing off the remnants of grime and sweat and tears was secondary to washing off the essence of the Chosen One."

Then there's this line. Gah. I'm in awe.
Aramirandme chapter 11 . 4/7/2010
I don't think I'll be reading the rest of this fic. I'm sory but the way you handled the Remus "thing" well... let's just say Hary wasn't the only one to lose his lunch.

And a T is NOT the apropirate rading for a story dealing with severed body parts.

501 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »