Reviews for Sons of Reproach
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 14 . 12/2
I really enjoyed reading that again and really hope at some point you get the chance to come back to it. I love the way you have harry and sev here thank you!
HarryandSirius123 chapter 14 . 9/12
what? it's over?
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 1 . 3/30
UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 14 . 12/16/2020
CUTEEE
riverrat1 chapter 14 . 10/2/2020
Well, looks like we will never see the end of this story, seeing that you have only ever finished one multi chapter story and all your others are unfinished...
RowanRhys chapter 14 . 6/13/2020
I only just found this fic today, and it has been a long time since this chapter was posted, but I just had to let you know how much I love it. I don't have time to elaborate on all the things that made me enjoy it so much, but I wanted to specifically tell you that the last paragraph of chapter 14 was absolutely beautiful. If you never come back to complete this story, these closing words were perfect.
nicole.howe.737 chapter 14 . 12/5/2019
Is there any chance of a continuation? Please
Gar chapter 14 . 10/20/2019
Really enjoyed this. Thanks for writing & sharing it
Guest chapter 14 . 10/12/2019
I loved this story! Keep writing more such stories!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/25/2019
Lovely story. Thanks for sharing it.
mumphie chapter 14 . 8/16/2019
so well woven and intriguing. I hope that whenever 'real-life' issues sloe down, you will think again on this story and continue it. I really like it. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2019
Good.
Luxarias chapter 14 . 5/19/2019
It's kind of sad that you don't continue writing this story.(Or at least it seems like you won't continue) The idea behind it is amazing:)
Sofia Du Ciar chapter 14 . 1/22/2019
Alors que la relation commence à peine à s'établir entre Harry et Snape, it's over ! jesus marie joseph, certains auteurs sont pires que moi niveau timing xD
AlbusDumbledore12 chapter 14 . 9/26/2018
Pls continue this! It's amazing :)