Reviews for Sons of Reproach
Pumpkinpie473 chapter 14 . 10/31
I love this story! I realize this will probably never be updated but it was an awesome run. I hope you have an awesome day! :)
Eragon chapter 14 . 10/29
Tout d'abord je voudrais que vous remercier pour cette fic
J'ai adoré les différentes interactions entre Harry et Severus
Je vous encourage donc à ecrire la suite
Cordialement E
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 14 . 10/16
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história, posta logo por favor
Kirrilli chapter 1 . 10/7
This is beautifully paced - I doubt you still check reviews but just in case.
PenguinGirl94 chapter 14 . 10/6
Hmm, I'm actually likeing this story. Severus' slow relization was drawn out perfectly. I look forward to see where you have in mind to take this story and in turn their connection. Not to mention.. Snape standing up for Harry ish/taking points from Slytherin.. I feel as if that has the potencial to backfire in Harry's face when Snape isn't around.. Any who, proceed.
Catz4444 chapter 14 . 8/2
Please continue this fic. It's one of the best that I've read recently anti want to see more of it.
Angelic Snowdrop chapter 14 . 7/17
AWWWWWWW. The feels! I really like this story-it's an interesting twist from the usual Severitus stories where Harry is abused to the point of being maimed by his relatives and subsequently discovered by Severus, who then becomes super protective over Harry.

You have a knack for story telling! Hope to read your next chapter soon!
Awe, such a beautiful story. It's so well written and the pacing is fantastic. I definitely enjoyed reading this story and of course I wish there was more. (Feel free to update any time in the near future. LOL) But I'm thankful to have been able to read this much. I hope you keep writing!
guestacular chapter 14 . 4/26
I love this story , its great! I really hope you haven't given up on it because we all love it
Storga chapter 14 . 4/8
It was a great story, and I get the suspicion that you meant to continue with other chapters. However, that last scene concluded it nicely.
Storga chapter 1 . 4/7
The summary snagged me. I loved the part about "...and they will not randomly change their minds about each other in chapter three." I love angst, and watching the characters develop over time to realise their mistakes and to learn from them. It makes them real, and I'm eager to continue reading this story.

Snape never pretended to be nice, but he would never ignore an abused child. I love the interactions between them.
whycantibeasexgod chapter 1 . 1/7
Hey! Just found your story and wondering if you'll ever continue with it? I've noticed you take breaks so that's what I'm assuming :) anyhow I hope you're doing good and thank you for taking time to write this magnificent story! When I become depressed all I do is lay In bed and read non stop and this is one of the stories that helped pull me from depression so thank you so much!
Rose chapter 14 . 11/21/2014
Please update this its so good!
SakuraKoi chapter 2 . 9/17/2014