Reviews for Sons of Reproach
Catz4444 chapter 14 . 8/2
Please continue this fic. It's one of the best that I've read recently anti want to see more of it.
Angelic Snowdrop chapter 14 . 7/17
AWWWWWWW. The feels! I really like this story-it's an interesting twist from the usual Severitus stories where Harry is abused to the point of being maimed by his relatives and subsequently discovered by Severus, who then becomes super protective over Harry.

You have a knack for story telling! Hope to read your next chapter soon!
Awe, such a beautiful story. It's so well written and the pacing is fantastic. I definitely enjoyed reading this story and of course I wish there was more. (Feel free to update any time in the near future. LOL) But I'm thankful to have been able to read this much. I hope you keep writing!
guestacular chapter 14 . 4/26
I love this story , its great! I really hope you haven't given up on it because we all love it
Storga chapter 14 . 4/8
It was a great story, and I get the suspicion that you meant to continue with other chapters. However, that last scene concluded it nicely.
Storga chapter 1 . 4/7
The summary snagged me. I loved the part about "...and they will not randomly change their minds about each other in chapter three." I love angst, and watching the characters develop over time to realise their mistakes and to learn from them. It makes them real, and I'm eager to continue reading this story.

Snape never pretended to be nice, but he would never ignore an abused child. I love the interactions between them.
whycantibeasexgod chapter 1 . 1/7
Hey! Just found your story and wondering if you'll ever continue with it? I've noticed you take breaks so that's what I'm assuming :) anyhow I hope you're doing good and thank you for taking time to write this magnificent story! When I become depressed all I do is lay In bed and read non stop and this is one of the stories that helped pull me from depression so thank you so much!
Rose chapter 14 . 11/21/2014
Please update this its so good!
SakuraKoi chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
That made me smile
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
awww
nightkitty555 chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
Write more! Though if this had been a planned ending, it would have been pretty satisfying. I know there was supposed to be more though, which I really want to see!
Alethea27 chapter 14 . 8/28/2014
It's too bad you've decided not to finish this because it's a really good story so far. Word of advice, you should put either ABANDONED or ON HIATUS in the summary so people don't start reading it and then find out it hasn't been updated for almost two years.