Reviews for Sons of Reproach
I like it hope you add more
usuihentai727 chapter 14 . 5/5
Oh my god! I love this story! Please continue! :DDD
DoveAudet98 chapter 4 . 4/25
tt
Suihanki chapter 14 . 4/15
I really, really enjoyed reading this. Thank you for writing it! It's been years since you've updated it so I'm sure it will be a long time before another update, if you ever do. If not, that's okay, though I do hope for another chapter, haha. Still, take care of yourself, first. ] Thanks for the great read!
nancy chapter 14 . 1/18
Write more please
HazelOwl1229 chapter 14 . 1/11
I know you must be busy, but this is a great story. Please finish!
CyberSearcher chapter 4 . 1/5
Note of the dursleys:

Don't F***** screw with Snape.

(Or you'll have a army of fan girls at your door under 5 minutes.)
Guest chapter 14 . 12/10/2015
Oh my gosh. Please. Please. Please continue this. This is so good and I really want more. Pleaseeeeeee
Pumpkinpie473 chapter 14 . 10/31/2015
I love this story! I realize this will probably never be updated but it was an awesome run. I hope you have an awesome day! :)
Eragon chapter 14 . 10/29/2015
Bonjour
Tout d'abord je voudrais que vous remercier pour cette fic
J'ai adoré les différentes interactions entre Harry et Severus
Je vous encourage donc à ecrire la suite
Cordialement E
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 14 . 10/16/2015
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história, posta logo por favor
Kirrilli chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
This is beautifully paced - I doubt you still check reviews but just in case.
PenguinGirl94 chapter 14 . 10/6/2015
Hmm, I'm actually likeing this story. Severus' slow relization was drawn out perfectly. I look forward to see where you have in mind to take this story and in turn their connection. Not to mention.. Snape standing up for Harry ish/taking points from Slytherin.. I feel as if that has the potencial to backfire in Harry's face when Snape isn't around.. Any who, proceed.
Catz4444 chapter 14 . 8/2/2015
Please continue this fic. It's one of the best that I've read recently anti want to see more of it.
Angelic Snowdrop chapter 14 . 7/17/2015
AWWWWWWW. The feels! I really like this story-it's an interesting twist from the usual Severitus stories where Harry is abused to the point of being maimed by his relatives and subsequently discovered by Severus, who then becomes super protective over Harry.

You have a knack for story telling! Hope to read your next chapter soon!