Reviews for Sons of Reproach
Anne Petersmith chapter 14 . 10/19
Great story! I hope you update it someday
megacharizat chapter 14 . 9/6
you know, if you aren't going to continue, this can be a good chapter to end the story. I certainly don't want this story to end, but well...
Pat chapter 14 . 8/3
Oh come on, you can't leave the story there, it was just becoming interesting
Calmzone1 chapter 14 . 7/8
Aaarrgh! I went to click the next button and there isn't one! I was so engrossed in the story I didn't realize. Well done! I'm really enjoying it, you write really well, kept me on the edge of my seat last chapter and this. What a shame you haven't had time or inclination (not sure which, I came from a fave link) to finish this. Brilliant writing style. You get the dialogue, character behaviours and action correct. Thanks for sharing.
Wonderful. Thanks for sharing!
Luuuuuv it
Reffitt chapter 14 . 2/2
Sweet. I really hope you do more of this sometime
Warriorfan103 chapter 14 . 11/30/2016
when will u update again?!
Name Who ac chapter 14 . 9/22/2016
UPDATEEE! please add more to this! Jnless its finished. Hmmm... If it's not finsiehd thpough, please updtae! And excuse any spelling errors. -_-#
P.s. I couldn't fit my 'nickname ' in. I don't even know what to put in there
Guest chapter 14 . 7/24/2016
I like it hope you add more
usuihentai727 chapter 14 . 5/5/2016
Oh my god! I love this story! Please continue! :DDD
DoveAudet98 chapter 4 . 4/25/2016
tt
Suihanki chapter 14 . 4/15/2016
I really, really enjoyed reading this. Thank you for writing it! It's been years since you've updated it so I'm sure it will be a long time before another update, if you ever do. If not, that's okay, though I do hope for another chapter, haha. Still, take care of yourself, first. ] Thanks for the great read!
nancy chapter 14 . 1/18/2016
Write more please
HazelOwl1229 chapter 14 . 1/11/2016
I know you must be busy, but this is a great story. Please finish!