Reviews for Halo: Halos in Space 2: Aliens attack
WilliamFancyname chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This absolutley blows classic novels like Wizzard of Oz and Shakespeares work out of the water, never before have I seen such art expressed in liturature.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
true art
J. K. Rowling chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
i fot it wa rely col u shud bcum awfer.
byy bi, skrerl kig.
electro404 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Oh my god joe chief went bam bam and boom boom and saved the humens who thought they would be killd! tis epic novel by squirrel king is the worst sequel to a halo inspired rip off i've ever seen its got a bad story line, bad spelling mistakes and awful text but its so funny so i guess i just cant wait for the next one. :-)
Drew Haworth chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Absolutely excellent
You have captured the story of Halo perfectly.
But differently.
No, actually this was pretty terrible.
Made me laugh though.
If that was your intention you are a pretty great guy who doesn't afraid of anything.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This is great! You managed to combine the stress of battle with the excitement of the Halo video game. :)
BILL chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
PRO AS FUCK
shloop chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
another exciting adventure with Joe Chief in Halo Town!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
my god you cannot be serious, please tell me this isn't an actual piece of your writing.
Utterly amazed chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Like Gone With the Wind and Pride and Prejudice before it, Halo: Halos in space 2: Aliens attack not only lived up to my expectations, but completely destroyed them. At times, I believed that Joe Chief and the aliens were actually up there in space, fighting each other to the death. I actually went outside and looked up in space to see if i could spot them fighting in the sky, but then realized that it was actually made up. At points in the story i found myself in tears, utterly amazed by the story's utter brilliance. I applaud squirrelking, most definately the greatest author to ever live, for his amazing contribution to literature.
implying chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Beutiful.
Joe CHEEF chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
OMG DUDE THIS IS SO CASH, I WOULD KNOW, I WUZ THAR
BillY BOB ur mother chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
you slaughtered the english language with your story. I AM DISSAPPOINT rainstrife was better
You wanna know what happens to chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
You wanna know what happens to Joe Chief? SonOfSquirrelking has the answer you all want. Check him out ;-)
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »