Reviews for We're Going To Canadia!
Sea Siren chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
That was so FUNNY! Ha, I love it! ***giggles*** Damn it, I can't stop lauaghing now!
angelofthedark chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
ok ..that has to be one of the funniest things i have read in a long time ...please write more !
Jewls13 chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
ok, that was too funny. Some noteables:

the Buffy reference's

Mixie

Flydecker and Manicure

I am dying!
Out of Work chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
"I, Senior Toto, declare Canadia for all of those in favor of being good little moldiers."

"Fogan" "Flydecker" "Smished" "Mixie" how many ways can i say that i loved it! it was a classic and going into my fav stories.
heroes09 chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
I really liked it. one of my favorites.
Opaque1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Okay, it's official. I love your writing. It kicks much ass.
pari106hotmail.com chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
I'd give money to hear Zack say "Ouchies"! ;) Girl, that was hillarious! Poor Zack! Positively cruel, that little 'I wuv Fogan' bit! Write a drunk Logan story! Or, hell, just write anything with Zack in it! (He's just so loveable, you know ;)
Janna chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
Fantastic! Funny, made sense, funny, Zack be cute when drunk! Funny, Logan humminahhumminah!

Did I mention funny?
Libazeth chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
HA! HA! HA! I am procrastinating writing my english paper and this is funnnnnie! HAHAHA! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! Steph, i swear, you are a genius.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
Hehe, it should have been longer! Even though I wuv Toto I don't mind laughing at him. very funny
Kara chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
LOL! This was too cool. I loved the Buffy and Key bits. Oooooh, I love drunk Zack. Can we keep him drunk forever? Please? This was too cute and foofy and cool. Very awesome. :)
Sirena chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
This story was the funniest one I have ever read! I can just see Zack acting like that and I thought i was never going to stop laughing. Please keep writing comedy. You're great at it and I really loved this story.
Sonar chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
If Logan and Jampony could see this now...
DarkAngelsSage chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
lol hehehe. This was great!
Katana2 chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
Oh My Bob! ROTF LMAO! That is just too funny!