Reviews for Life Before Love
Shiba-san chapter 9 . 11/5/2008
Her life is just one bucket of fun after the other isn't it! Untill Edward. Good story.
The Joker's Ears and Eyes chapter 6 . 3/6/2008
nice story. adding it to my alerts and favs.
whenindoubtread chapter 9 . 1/6/2008
like but DETAIL. Sad ( sniffles ) it's over! ( wail )
whenindoubtread chapter 6 . 1/6/2008
Eddiekins ( cuh-utee name ) Ja'dore!
whenindoubtread chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
j'adore
Just.Kez chapter 9 . 1/2/2008
it says this has been complete

but really

i think that you should have carried on wid the long chapters and made it longer

its was a really good idea for a story and i really enjoyed reading it

x
Maggie This is a psuedonym chapter 6 . 12/2/2007
"My dear little Eddykins"?

Me:Scary

My personality is an A/U:Aww, so cute.

Me:Ohh, just shut up.

My personality in an A/U:Okay

Other than the very disturbing A/N (or is that just me?), a very good chapter although Renee is super stupid.
Maggie This is a psuedonym chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
Nice chapter, it sounds like you. By the way, this story is way better than any of Brandon's, sorry if that sounds mean to him. Hehehe, I like the scene with "Barbie #8", it makes me crack up.

“Nah, I want to look at… Southern Weights,” she said with a mocking smile. That, mixed with the pure, concentrated dose of stupid her comment just administered, made it so you could almost feel your IQ plummeting.

“Wow. I mean I knew you weren’t exactly the sharpest knife in the block, but I thought at least reading was within your limited arsenal of intellectual weapons,” I said, all the a pleasant smile on my pale face.

“I wouldn’t be talking considering half the words you just used aren’t even in the dictionary,” she countered, a triumphant smirk on her fake and bake face.

I had my mouth open to tell her it was pretty hard to look up words in the dictionary when you have trouble naming all of the vowels when Danielle Farth sauntered over to where we were verbally sparring.

Hm, now who does that remind me of? BTW again, it's spelled treble clef. You probably already know that but you know, I am really picky about grammar and spelling. Anyway, sorry for taking up so much room on the review with the quote but it's just so good. Update!
DahliaPeesly chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
this is interesting. I wonder what Edward would do if he ever got to read something about her life before she knew him. I know he would be quit interested.
angstar54 chapter 6 . 8/16/2007
I hate it when parents steal your money! Love the chappy! Especially the end!
DazzleMeRose chapter 6 . 8/16/2007
Oh that would so suck I would kill my mom if she ever even tryed to do that

I like it though it's going good so keep up the good work
katy-twilight-biteme chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
0_0...wow i knew bellas mom was bad but ..thts was way over the top..goodjob though! love it
Simply Emma chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
its really intresting so far, i cant wait to see where you go with this. update really soon please i want to read more
Those Who Can't Write Read chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
Ok... Where does edward come in though?
The Beatles Mania Girl chapter 5 . 8/15/2007
I really love your story please update quickly!