Reviews for Home
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Tears in my eyes, so sad and so beautiful.
kikila chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
That was beautiful. I've seen a lot of "missing Fred" stories involving the clock, but none of them were done as well as yours. Although now I'm wondering why Fred was in limbo.
Songs of Angry Jelly Babies chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
It's beautiful. Heart breaking, but beautiful.
amose chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Oh. My. God.

I love it.

Best idea ever. Ever. Freaking ever.

Ahh, I'm just in love with this idea/story.

I just ...

Gah! No! George!

Only thing is Molly gave up easily. But I guess it WAS a hopeless case ...

But still, she IS his mother ...

Hmm.

Anyway, back onto bowing to your feet:

The emotion was amaa-azing. Loved the description.

I could pretty much feel the tension in the house.

*favourite*
Claire chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
thats so sad! but absolutely loved it
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
That was sad. I'm surprised that Molly would just go along with it...but in the end, I was happy that Fred's hand finally made it "home." You really show the connection between the twins well here. Excellent fic!

-P.G.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
This made tears come to my eyes. Kind of with my way of thinking that George could never survive without Fred but George lived in mine. Good story though
Arkana chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I think you killing off George was unforgivable but to each his own I guess.

Molly was definitely OOC in this because no mother- especially someone like her- would ever "understand" or accept an act of suicide by one of her children. I also feel that George would not be selfish enough to put his mother (and his other family members) through another bought of grief that would result in him killing himself simply to join his brother in death.

On the other hand, I loved how you described the symbolism of home concerning the Weasley Clock
Orwhatwehave chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
This is brilliant- beautiful piece. I was practically in tears... a definite fave
Generic Gen chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
wow, that was amazing.
Kiki chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Hey

your story is good, i had tears in my eyes as i finshed reading.

please write more such storys!

Kiki
Akira Takami chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
this story made me cry... i DON'T cry...the last time i cried was 5 yrs ago when i watched titanic... so this is a pretty big feat for you... seriously though, this story is heartbreakingly sweet...JKR killed of one of my favorites and fred was probably the only character i mourned over and became in denial with... and george? i pity him so much for losing his twin that this seems the only way for him to carry on... i think you are an excellent writer, so please carry and write more stories...i review in different names, so might never know who i am! but you will know that your stories are great... )
Lorna Badeau chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Aw...this was beautiful.
Kerrie chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
oh my god...there is no words to describe how that story affected me. it was so sad, so beautiful, so heart renching.

I totally agree that Fred and George belonged together, either in life or death and i hated J.K Rowling for separating them. In your story i hope they find happiness.

Well done!