Reviews for If You Give Dean A Paperclip
anemotionallyinvestedfangirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Ah! This was so adorable! I love both of these things- Supernatural and If You Give A Mouse a Cookie! I loved the idea. (and Dean especially) :)
I'd love to read one about Sam! Please write it!
Melissa Barsana chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
i was reading while we were on the phone and we couldn't stop laughing
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Andromeda03 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
hehehe, giggle. I loved it. Great analysis.

Vanekgirl26 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
This was a really good story, altho i don't watch the show and i got the charachters confused in my head for pretty much the entire story, but good job!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Ha ha ha. Funny. Catch ya on the flip side.
dartigen chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Somehow, this makes me think of a Rube Goldberg machine. Supernatural style. The paperclip leads to the...okay, I've confused myself. Whereabouts did the bar fit in?

Anyway, yeah, do one for Sam, it could turn out very interesting. How you'd get a similar situation to this is a little beyond my caffiene-deprived muse-on-holiday-ed self right now.
kelly chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I loved the story! I really liked how you "copied" the book and put a (female) reader as his companion. Did you know Mouse has a 'sequel"?
Middleageslover chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Haha. This was adorable! It had me laughing the entire time, and it was clever too. Kudos to you and your brother! I think one with Sam would be awesome!
Manavie chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Wow that was really cool.

You should do a one for Sam too.
Lilwazzabug chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Aw that was soo cute!:D
lifeneedscarcasim chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
um HILLARIOUS one of my favorite books. And me and my family are always like if you give a woman chocolate or if you give my dad a flat screen tv. It is so much fun to make up new stories with that book
Surfredia chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
ha, i used to love these books as a kid... heck, i still love them. very much written like the author of 'if you give a mouse a cookie' and 'if you give a moose a muffin'. ha, you should write one with sam... very amusing!
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I like! It was very cute..especially shirtless Dean.

Please do one for Sam boy! -sends over Winchocolate cookies with a pleading expression-
exitlight chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
That's cute and totally Dean. Write one about Sammy too!