Reviews for Wonderland
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Definitely enjoyed~ It was so sweet 3
insomniac1970 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Another beautiful SachiYumi story! What I like about the stories that you wrote around "The Lamb's Vacation" episode is how you captured the mood so well. While you resolve the sexual tension as you stated in the A/N before "A Lovely Trick," it stays innocent and sweetly romantic. It helps that you have one of my all-time favorite anime/manga pairings. Great job!
Debi Law chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
This is so sweet. :x
Pragmatist187 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
This story, as well as your other Maria stories, are truly splendid. Very heartwarming and well-written as well. So many other stories have good intentions but are brought down by their narrative structure, grammar, etc.

I hope you consider returning to Maria-sama ga Miteru for more tales, perhaps something a bit longer?

Keep up the great work.
shetan83 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Aww that was cute and fluffly. I enjoyed it. )
Avarenda chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
*insert one long drawn out 'aw'*

That basically describes my feelings about this entirely.
poo anonymous chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
This and the story before were extremely cute. It makes me want to watch the show. XD
Shawntail chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I really loved it :)
Kayleen756894 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Great sequel. I certainly enjoyed it.
AnimeJock chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Wonderful, you can actually picture them doing that. Ugh, if only te writers of the show would read this and maybe it would happen in Season 4 _
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
this is just delicously cute and really sweet.

bLuShInRaiN chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
yeah nice sweet&kawaii!
james mcconnor chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
so so so happy to see there's another wonderful writer who does Yumi/Sachiko the way Denominator does Sei/Yumi.

Love it love it love it :D
sam chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
i like how soft you write it. great work
kurakami chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Wonderful sequel to A Lovely Trick! That was so sweet and romantic. As you write, it's a "lazy, blissful haze". Yumi and Sachiko cuddlies are always a very very good thing. Thanks.