Reviews for It Was Very Late and I Was Not Thinking Clearly
Amrun chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I love this. It really hits on most of the major flaws of smut. Thanks for the laugh.
Gal Can't Help It chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
"If this goes on there'll be a sequel, and no one wants that."

Oh really, Kisame? I think there are more than enough of us out there who like parodies of smut, and would like nothing more than to laugh our collective rug-burned bottoms off to a second chapter. Consider this story favourited.
rabid behemoth chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This was the funniest thing I've read in ages. Thank you!
August Solstice chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This was brilliant! Oh my god I absolutely loved this story. From the moment I read Midwestern Virgin I knew I had gotten myself into something unpredictable. Im a Midwestern Virgin by the way lol.

Very nice job!
Babette chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I see you've taken A and P as well.
Marskatr chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I fucking laughed the whole thing. Wait, that made no sense. IT WAS FUCKING FANTASTIC OKAY. I'm favoriting it, regardless of the shame I may or may not endure because it has a 'lemon'. It's like.. trollolol. Satire. I love it.
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Seriously one of the best crackfics ever. What were you smoking? Lol sooo funny I was laughing so hard!
LicoricePens chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
So... So...

SO HILARIOUS 3

I laughed /so/ hard.

Kisame, that love-tunnel-assaulting fish...
Red Dawn's Blossom chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I definitely have to say this is one of my favorite stories. Ever.

The crack within it just... TAKES THE CAKE.
moonlightsonata97 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
OMG funniest effin thing I have ever read!

"for the love of Gaara's tattoo."

fuckin genius!
FadedPolaris chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Okay, I know this is old and all, but I laughed so hard I cried. Thank you.
Amber Incendia chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I laughed hysterically through this entire story. xD

This is pure WIN 3
CreepingBoNE chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
No! Tis' not the end! D:
bhishmapitamah chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
haha, this was great, u MUSTV been bored o rpissed o rsomething because nobody can write like this upon a request!

heh, i wanna write more and tell you that it really was awesome...but what the hell, (any smart line)
Faerlyte chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
This is pure genius. You couldn't do more hilariously awesome than this. Great concept and perfectly executed.

Thank you, thank you - you have made my evening.