Reviews for The Doctor And I
Pelahnar chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I'm trying to decide...do you know about the real Wizard and I spoof, called the Doctor and I, sung by John Barrowman in character as Jack about the Doctor? I'm having difficulty deciding, because you don't mention it in the author's note and the lyrics are quite different. But at the same time, it's kind of random for you to come up with the exact same idea that they did professionally without you knowing about it.

If you haven't listened to it...all I have to say is, it's amazing.
OMG My Library's On Fire chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Did you get this from John Barrowman's tour? Cause he sang this on it.
harknessfan chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Absolutely hilarious! I could almost HEAR him singing it! What a terrific spoof! Thank you so much for posting! :)
Rude and not Ginger chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Haha! I was only listning to JB singing 'The Wizard and I' this morning, then I find this :D I got to say, I love your version of the song :P
The Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
o I'll have to make sure to find an instrumental version of TWAI and sing this version!

And it's funny because John Barrowman has said that TWAI is one of his favorite songs

very good
Lady Timelord chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Teehee I like this, made me smile!
scifigirl77 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
That was cute! Love both things and this was ver creative!
roberre chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
HAHAHAH!

I am totally amazing and spectacular and you should now bow at my feet for getting you obsessed with Wicked. "

Anyways, I like the song, especially after you came to visit and explained all these random terms that I didn't know. o0'

Like TARDIS. It's his phone-booth thing, and I know that now.

HUZZAH!

Anyways, talk to you soon. "
forestwife chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
yay, you posted it! lol, I can just imagine Jack singing this!
Lady Oni chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
he he he! Very good! It had me gigling! It's only made better by the fact that John Barrowman made a comment that he'd bought the wicked CD and had been going around singing it! (I still want to see him sing Popular thoug)
Vampbarbie chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Very cute!

I'm actually working on a series of Doctor who vids to wicked songs! Glad to see i'm not the only obsessed one!
Raxacoricofallapatorius chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
hehe I love this, made me giggle muchly :D

xx
NatalieJ chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
That was hilarious!

I was singing it along to the tune in my head and it all fits so perfectly!

You can just imagine Jack dancing around the Hub, singing. Hehe.
Lina-Baggins chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Fabulous! Could you do some more, perhaps?
Veritas Found chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
xD And now, even though I think the original Fiyero is very cute/love his voice, I want Barrowman to play him if they turn it into a movie (though I wouldn't complain if Diggs returned for the role, either).

Anyway, brilliant! I can so see Jack running around Torchwood 3 singing that, too. xD Excellent parody!