Reviews for The Quality of Mercy
Isn't it lovely how Harry thinks he owns and can control Hermione? With such abusive and untrustworthy friends (gee, thanks Gin)...who needs enemies?
"It would be best if you cooperated" is government-speak for "bend over and let us fuck you over while you don't say a word".
heylove chapter 25 . 7/10
I very much enjoyed this ending :)
Zalia chapter 25 . 7/6
Great story!
Zalia chapter 16 . 7/6
Harry deserves a Bat-Bogey Hex in the face for being an interfering jerk.
mzsha18XX chapter 24 . 6/15
i rather liked it. some people say moving on as she did isn't right, but at the same time people heal differently
Martionmanswife chapter 5 . 6/14
this story is a 5 hankie story. As I read, since the first few chapters, I have kept a tissue near the computer. I expect I will be up all stinking night reading what you have up so far. IT IS WONDERFUL. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story. ANY AUTHOR who can make a reader actually weep for a character, and feel the emotions of heart break and loss in the story is extremely talented. Welcome to "The List." I am extremely happy to set you in the favorite section.
Fae chapter 25 . 4/26
Yeah, I don't blame Molly. Ron hasn't been in the ground a year and she's shagging someone else. That's more than a little trashy.
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 25 . 3/25
Thank you so much for posting this story because it was sooooo good. HG/SS stories are my favorite fanfics, but not all are as good as this one. The main romance was perfectly balanced with the mysterious illness story line, which really helped moved the relationship along and keeping it from being stagnant. I think you kept your characters were wonderfully true to canon and their interactions were perfectly matched. I really enjoyed this story, so keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/20/2016
where are the babies?
Five Shades chapter 2 . 8/25/2016
Oh this is lovely. What an original premise! I'm already a fan of your LOTR stories and as a new HP fan, I'm thrilled to settle in to more of your fabulous writing. I cannot wait to see your portrayal of the marvelous Snape.
darthvcder chapter 25 . 8/14/2016
wow. what a beautiful piece of work. In the beginning I thought their relationship moved to fast, but hey it worked out. this is one of the most beautiful and intricately stories I have ever read. (though I was quite upset that Lucius diedThank you for sharing this little gem. Love, darthvcder
The Emerald Doe chapter 25 . 5/26/2016
Wow! This was such an enjoyable read! You did a great in keeping all the characters in-character and being realistic. Seeing when this was published/updated, this definitely follows along after DH as a plausible story (excluding the epilogue). I really liked how you tied in genetics with magic
BlueWater5 chapter 25 . 4/19/2016
Great story - nicely written and intricately crafted.
belladonablush chapter 25 . 3/25/2016
What an interesting & creative story...I throughly enjoyed reading it & am looking forward to checking out your other work!