Reviews for The Quality of Mercy
xCrysi chapter 25 . 23h ago
AWESOME STORY :3
mama123 chapter 25 . 2/18
Beautiful story. liked all of it from beginning to end. I like ur the plot and writing style. Good job. Thanks for sharing.
Amber611 chapter 25 . 2/11
Wonderful fic and job on it! I loved it! :)
squeaky521 chapter 25 . 8/11/2013
I loved it!
Arime Setta chapter 25 . 4/18/2013
Very enjoyable!
Guest chapter 25 . 3/13/2013
I love it! Very well-written! XD
dyeyell chapter 25 . 2/28/2013
You should really write a sequel for this. I would love to see how they fair in America. Good job! Excellent read and well written. Will definitely favorite this.
dyeyell chapter 24 . 2/28/2013
Awww! And yay! Draco lives!
dyeyell chapter 23 . 2/27/2013
Freaking Miles Cornish!
dyeyell chapter 22 . 2/27/2013
Ah, good old reparo. It looks like Lucius may have to die. And yet... life goes on.
dyeyell chapter 21 . 2/27/2013
Can't wait for Harry to know the truth. It would be awesome if he attempted to duel Severus. Alas, I'll have to wait for an update... Oh wait, this fanfic was completed like five years ago :)
dyeyell chapter 20 . 2/27/2013
Freaking Harry Potter. Plus, I really would want to see that magnifying spell in action.
dyeyell chapter 19 . 2/27/2013
Lord Narcissa is going to go ape! No seriously, enjoying Hermione being all spylike.
dyeyell chapter 16 . 2/27/2013
I would have hexed the hell out of Harry for spying on me like that. Seriously, Hermione needs to chew him out over monitoring her Apparitions. That is just wrong. Seriously, if you ever want to go back and rewrite this chapter to include Hermione getting angry about the invasion of privacy, I will support you 100%.
dyeyell chapter 15 . 2/27/2013
I really hate that SS is all like, 'you were stupid to go by yourself' and Hermione is all meek. That could be my inner feminist talking, but I hate that sort of condescending manner in males. I'm 5'4" and am not a fighter (I can shoot a gun pretty damn well though), so I wouldn't necessarily put myself into dangerous situations with no exit strategy, and I don't need someone pointing that out for me, so it annoys me when men get all overprotective like I'm some idiot who doesn't know any better.

Sorry, just ranting. Good chapter :)