Reviews for Best Friends
hkfdshkdjlfkghhlglfjdkghs chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
Wow, you write human interactions very well! I'm impressed. I loved when Vince first kisses Howard and it seems like it comes out of nowhere reflecting Vince's own sudden realization of his feelings and Vince's inablility to say the word love until his ex confronting them forces him to grasp that that really is how strongly he feels... perfect.

very cute, loved it.

Brie xx
Rulin chapter 5 . 9/27/2008
Daww... What an aborably fluffy (and angsty) story.
redlaces chapter 5 . 4/29/2008
Lovely story, really good angst and a well-deserved happy ending for poor Howard and Vince :)
LDNatalie chapter 5 . 4/1/2008
Love!
Tiggydong chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
'you are my sweetest downfall'

I was singing Samson in my head for the first few paragraphs. I love that song.

And I loved this fic, I nearly cried a number of times :)
lost-beliefs chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
Oh my gosh. What a story! *Applause* That was so powerful! And that one particluar sentence in Vince's section "I wondered if I was the only one in the quiet room who could hear my heart breaking." My heart was breaking for him! No matter how sad this story got (and it got really sad) this will definitely be a favoured boosh story for me! Well done! you have great skill at story-telling!
SparkieSchteff chapter 5 . 12/16/2007
Awh what a cute ending :) And a cute fluffy fic overall! I loved it

x
SparkieSchteff chapter 2 . 12/16/2007
Have only just started reading and I simply loved it when Vince brushed his teeth in the bathroom, strange thing to love I suppose!

You shall have another review when I've finished reading it all XD

xx
xSheFallsAsleepx chapter 5 . 12/8/2007
Aw I loved it! The first chapter was actually something I could relate to so.. uh.. *shrugs*

Anyways, great fic!
shazine chapter 5 . 12/8/2007
“Well you better not hurt me like that again, little man.” any time someone uses the 'little man' it really strikes a chord with me and you did it perfectly here. i adore this pairing and for some reason i didnt review this the first time i read it. it is simply amazing and i commend your tallent.
Fay D Flowrite chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Oh wow this is genius i love it. i didn't think i'd like this paring at all but after reading your story i love them. Vince and Howard would be so cute together. if you feel the urge to write anymore stories like this please feel free to post them. your my new fave author.

Hurray for you.

Always smiling.

Fay D Flowrite. X
OrangePip chapter 5 . 11/22/2007
AW! This is absolutely adorable!

OP
Valanya chapter 5 . 10/23/2007
Aww. That's made me all smiley :)
little dumpling chapter 5 . 10/21/2007
*smiles* that was great! i also loved the subtlety of the line "...I wouldn’t let him back inside me…. literally and metaphorically..."

anyways, well done! i really enjoyed this piece, some soft core friend/love angst that really works, and some great characterizations. great story. -
shadowtheo chapter 5 . 10/7/2007
that was beautiful! great work