Reviews for Working Title
Aniya chapter 33 . 8/3
This was a good story! I hope u continue it tho.
Aniya chapter 17 . 8/3
I love love love this story, but I hate that u are making HINITA out to be as a weak character instead of the strong person she is. Ik she can be shy but seriously ur making her sound like a weakling. But any way nice story so far! ( p.s I LOVE the fact that HINITA kicked Sakura's butt, I can't stank that pink cotton headed freak!)
Erikaorios chapter 33 . 5/28
And it just interested again :)
*cries* No more chappies! *sniffles* I will be strong!...*salutes* Thank you.
...A.W. !
Jakema Hunter chapter 14 . 1/3
Is naruto gonna make hinata pay really
Apulo chapter 33 . 10/6/2015
y did u make us hanging í íí í
Diannenga chapter 33 . 7/28/2015
Please finish this it's awesome
Guest chapter 33 . 7/13/2015
Oh come ooooonnn. It was going so well. Why did you stop. You completely left us in suspense. What happened when sasuke got back? What was sasuke and hinata first uninterupted date like? What was "yellow eye's" deal? Did hinata and sasuke ever break up? What was their marriage like? Did naruto mess it up in any way? So many unanswered questions!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/12/2015
This is your first story!? This is awesome for a first story. In fact it is a lot like my first story. Really this is great
Guest chapter 26 . 7/10/2015
I believe that you should stop telling what is going to happen in the next chapter in your little comment thing and start using foreshadow. You know.. Subtle hints in the story of what is going to happen later. It makes your readers feel smart when they doggie out what you did. Trust me. I majored in writing and psychology in college
Guest chapter 25 . 7/10/2015
This story is awesome! I love how neji was a straight savage but also polite and I think sakura is gonna need some ice after that burn neji gave her about sasuke )
Guest chapter 21 . 7/10/2015
Well I have said it multiple times but I love the story. I can also tell that you're a (as my girlfriend said it) "hopeless romantic". Which is a good thing if you were wondering. She was actually the one that got me started on fanfiction. Again you are doing wonderful and I look forward to reading more of your work
Guest chapter 20 . 7/9/2015
I think you are doing a great job. Actually great doesn't even begin to describe it. I love how realistic you make it... Well... As realistic as naruto can get. But I love the abundant supply of plot twists. And I find it quite ironic, or coincidental, (however you want to put it) that sasuke and hinata have to wait three years to marry, and it took me 3 years to tell the girl of my dreams that I loved her. And hell yeah it's a long time!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/8/2015
I gave it some thought and figured you could call it "Hinata vs. Love"