Reviews for Working Title
Shinu7 chapter 33 . 1/2
This is the first time I am giving my review because I was so mesmerized by your story that I forgot everything else in my life I was supposed to do in my Winter vacations. Your story truly had an impact in my mind and heart. Please don't stop writing this fanfic. I truly am curious to know what happens next.
Searcher616 chapter 33 . 10/26/2016
Update please.
Hina Lover chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Haha how interesting!
Erza Inu Hyuga chapter 10 . 9/25/2016
WHY!? WHY!? EVERYTHING COULD HAVE GONE SI WELL! WHY!?
Aniya chapter 33 . 8/3/2016
This was a good story! I hope u continue it tho.
Aniya chapter 17 . 8/3/2016
I love love love this story, but I hate that u are making HINITA out to be as a weak character instead of the strong person she is. Ik she can be shy but seriously ur making her sound like a weakling. But any way nice story so far! ( p.s I LOVE the fact that HINITA kicked Sakura's butt, I can't stank that pink cotton headed freak!)
Erikaorios chapter 33 . 5/28/2016
And it just interested again :)
Guest chapter 33 . 5/22/2016
*cries* No more chappies! *sniffles* I will be strong!...*salutes* Thank you.
Guest chapter 30 . 5/22/2016
...A.W. !
Jakema Hunter chapter 14 . 1/3/2016
Is naruto gonna make hinata pay really
Apulo chapter 33 . 10/6/2015
y did u make us hanging í íí í
Diannenga chapter 33 . 7/28/2015
Please finish this it's awesome
Guest chapter 33 . 7/13/2015
Oh come ooooonnn. It was going so well. Why did you stop. You completely left us in suspense. What happened when sasuke got back? What was sasuke and hinata first uninterupted date like? What was "yellow eye's" deal? Did hinata and sasuke ever break up? What was their marriage like? Did naruto mess it up in any way? So many unanswered questions!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/12/2015
This is your first story!? This is awesome for a first story. In fact it is a lot like my first story. Really this is great
Guest chapter 26 . 7/10/2015
I believe that you should stop telling what is going to happen in the next chapter in your little comment thing and start using foreshadow. You know.. Subtle hints in the story of what is going to happen later. It makes your readers feel smart when they doggie out what you did. Trust me. I majored in writing and psychology in college