Reviews for Working Title
Apulo chapter 33 . 10/6
y did u make us hanging í íí í
Diannenga chapter 33 . 7/28
Please finish this it's awesome
Oh come ooooonnn. It was going so well. Why did you stop. You completely left us in suspense. What happened when sasuke got back? What was sasuke and hinata first uninterupted date like? What was "yellow eye's" deal? Did hinata and sasuke ever break up? What was their marriage like? Did naruto mess it up in any way? So many unanswered questions!
This is your first story!? This is awesome for a first story. In fact it is a lot like my first story. Really this is great
I believe that you should stop telling what is going to happen in the next chapter in your little comment thing and start using foreshadow. You know.. Subtle hints in the story of what is going to happen later. It makes your readers feel smart when they doggie out what you did. Trust me. I majored in writing and psychology in college
This story is awesome! I love how neji was a straight savage but also polite and I think sakura is gonna need some ice after that burn neji gave her about sasuke )
Well I have said it multiple times but I love the story. I can also tell that you're a (as my girlfriend said it) "hopeless romantic". Which is a good thing if you were wondering. She was actually the one that got me started on fanfiction. Again you are doing wonderful and I look forward to reading more of your work
I think you are doing a great job. Actually great doesn't even begin to describe it. I love how realistic you make it... Well... As realistic as naruto can get. But I love the abundant supply of plot twists. And I find it quite ironic, or coincidental, (however you want to put it) that sasuke and hinata have to wait three years to marry, and it took me 3 years to tell the girl of my dreams that I loved her. And hell yeah it's a long time!
I gave it some thought and figured you could call it "Hinata vs. Love"
The fight scene really wasn't all that bad. In fact I really enjoyed it. Also I don't like to comment until I have read a decent sized portion of it. You're doing a great job and I love it. This is the best fanfic I have read so far. My favorite naruto characters are sasuke and hinata so when I saw this I just had to read it
AngelHeart chapter 25 . 4/11
I suggest you put more emotion in your words and Your chapters is so great that i cant stop reading them. So you need a little more emotion in your words and i am curious about what happened to Team Hebi?
Nicole David chapter 33 . 12/28/2014
That's it, that's how you ended it, no marriage, no dates, nothing?
Loved the way you showed the love blossoming but hated the way that you just lost interest in such an amazing project!
Yivtissam chapter 33 . 7/13/2014
Why did you stop making this fanfic story? I dont know if your dead or alive. I just want you to finish this story so i can go on with my life... ( selfish at it is!) Baka!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
one dasy a girl callplcjckvbhdbs\
Sabie0521 chapter 33 . 11/23/2013
Please continue, it's really good!