Reviews for Obviously Me
hermionegranger47393 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
lolz! I simply love your lily. :D And the bacon fiasco is hilarious as well. This is truly FUNNY beyond belief.

loved it.
SickleUnicornGleek chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
oh this is so cute! aw... I love this fic!
acidxlullaby chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Oh!

That was wonderful!

Fantastic job!
LadyLupin7 chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Finally, someone said what was on all of our minds; Remus and Sirius just seem to go together. Awesome fic. Really cute.
SetTheTruthFree chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
i must say James is an idiot

and remus and Sirius are perfect together...which makes Remus a very lucky person...sigh
MrsSiriusBlack1020 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Aww!
FlamesofaPheonix chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
hehe... YAY! Loved it!
xxanglophilexx chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I love McGonagall-like!Lily. I love Lily, period, and you wrote her awesomely. Adorable story.
julia chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
great!

sirius found out in a great way! luv it!

missed lily in the end though

xo
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
*smiles*

I love fluff, especially when you write it.

Well done, yet again

Cuba
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
very fluffy...but it was really good, and very funny. i only wish the misunderstanding had lasted longer...
TheLittleScientist chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Remus giggling is a funny thought. I really liked this one.
MisbehavingBubbles chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
LOLZ I love the conversation that James and Sirius have in the morning about bacon fat and Sirius' muscles. :D hehe.

“And you?” Remus murmured questioningly. “What’s your status?” Sirius fisted part of the werewolf’s shirt, pulling him closer with a needy growl. “M, try ‘in love’?” Remus nodded, their noses bumping together. “I like that.” “Me too.”

Aww, how sweet. This entire thing was entirely Lovely with a captial l and I must saw, mademoiselle julie, this is a favorite of mine. :D
28 | « Prev Page 1 2