Reviews for Groundwork
paigeydoll chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Aww very sweet moments between Maybelle and Corny :D They are my favourite hairspray pairing and I love this story so far.

Please update! I want to see what you come up with next :)
the rye chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
can't wait to see where this goes
rythem513 chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
wow. this is lik the best corny/maybelle fic ive read yet. :) update soon
Flashtabulor chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
I really like your story and i hope that you up-date soon. You are a awesome writer. Hope you are well.

Flashtabulor
Elli Mac08 chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
That was so cute please update!
ninjamonkeyts3 chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
are you going to continue this? you should, it's really good!
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 4 . 2/5/2008
*squeal*

Can I ask for moremoremoremore and not look like I'm begging? :D
Tonko chapter 4 . 2/1/2008
::shameless gushing::

This is really TOO sweet. I adore it. I love your little pictures of the developing relationship-young Link makes me want to hug him, and Corny and Inez was so far beyond cute I could hardly believe it. It leaves me with the huge grin I finished watching the musical with.
Rosa Cotton chapter 4 . 1/9/2008
*sighs happily* I really, really like your characterization of Corny and Maybelle, and how you're writing they're developing relationship. The dialogue was great, witty and serious.

Maybelle looked after the departing manager calmly. "Do you know, I don't think she likes me."

"It's because she's jealous of your beauty, talent, and ability to hold a man's attention when she can't," he said around the pencil in his mouth.

Apparently not needing a response to this simple bit of common sense, he bent back over the pages, and Maybelle smiled gently at him, feeling a little misty. Any man could flirt, and he was better than most; but before his childlike flashes of utter sincerity she was increasingly helpless.

Best not to let him know. Corny Collins was persistent, and he tended to get the things he devoted his considerable energy too-if he decided to secure her affections, for whatever reason, she might be in trouble.

"And do you have any kind of sense at all?" she asked lightly.

He pulled off his glasses and grinned. "Enough to know that I'd be silly to claim my standards ever needed adjusting."

*grins* You are doing an amazing job writing this, Sonic. I'm lovin' it!
Rosa Cotton chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
Aw! Corny watching Inez was so cute. Loved how they warmed up to each other.

When his two lovely ladies left the office, Inez gave him a drawing. He thanked her warmly, and was fairly sure that his look of melted besottedness didn't escape her mother, who left with thanks and a fond, knowing look.

Drat those Stubbs women, anyway.

SQUEE! They certainly get under your skin don't they, Corny? :)
Hoot-Hoot-Ashie chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
aww I love these 2 together...I don't understand how people put Corny with Amber when he is so clearly annoyed with her through out the whole movie! Plus him and Maybelle are just a million times more adorable :)
Writing4Eternity chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
I love this chapter. You have to update sooner next time.
Evita the Akita chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
FLUFF! *happy dance* I love Corny/Maybelle fluff! I also love the thought of Corny in glasses. I don't know exactly why... It's just cute!
CheckYesNoelle chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
yay!

Lol.

Swet.

you're like the bestest at this! i'm too jealous!

kep going