Reviews for Moving On
smiles.lie chapter 46 . 5/11/2009
i stayed up till 5 am last night reading it and i loved it :D sequel? :D
IAP chapter 46 . 5/9/2009
So good! I haven't read a story like this in a while, so awesome work. Draco was adorable the entire time, even when he was angry or annoying. It'd be great to hear more from you!
graytabby chapter 46 . 5/7/2009
I loved this fic! I thought it flowed very smoothly and plausibly - wonderful.
GinnyLikesGirls chapter 46 . 5/2/2009
I've just read this, and can i say, it was an absolutely amazing fanfic! It had everything from violence to sex and it was so well written and planned! I thoroughly enjoyed reading that, thank you! Please write again soon :-)

x
SaintLaithche chapter 46 . 4/28/2009
Whining!Draco is so incredibly adorable.
olupotter18 chapter 46 . 4/28/2009
this was a fuc king fabulous fic i fucing love it love it one of the best fic i have ever read keep it up
Frenchowl chapter 46 . 4/27/2009
LOved it! It was really cute!
kitty chapter 46 . 4/27/2009
wow, that took me quite a while to read. it was really good. my favourite part was when they were realising they liked each other and the last chapters of kicking death eaters butts. xD
Kristine Thorne chapter 46 . 4/27/2009
Wow! I've had so much fun reading this story. Well, fun, and angst, and fear, but all absolutely fantastic. Thank you!
malfoyharry chapter 46 . 4/25/2009
Aw they are just too cute! What a nice way to end the story! I am sad it is ending. And it will drive me crazy to never know what happened to Pansy. But I am glad everything worked out for all of them. That was a good happy ending! I can't wait to see what other stories you come out with!

Until then,

malfoyharry
malfoyharry chapter 45 . 4/25/2009
But what about Pansy? They can't just let her go! Did she escape? Or was she caught? I can't believe it is over! That did not seem like 45 chapters! Great story! I will be sad to see it go!

Until then,

malfoyharry
Mrs Suzy Black chapter 46 . 4/24/2009
*snif* The end! Oh Gods I don't know if I'll cry or jump in hapiness P! You already know this but I LOVED SO MUCH this story )! The end was beautiful and the battle was not very heavy which is a bonus! You really are a great author and after so much time of reading and waiting for your chapters I will miss them! I really hope you'll grate us with a new story because such talent can't go to waste! Once again congratulations on a job well done and thank you so much )! *Hugs*
Pathetic Otologist chapter 46 . 4/24/2009
Amazing ending; I was captured for every word and couldn't stop reading. The romance and intrigue in every chapter is a captivating power that consumes the reader from the start. This story gives the reader a new thought and meaning to what it really means to be "Moving On" with a life after...

I recommend this story to everyone who has any love of reading.
KJ Cook chapter 46 . 4/24/2009
I love this story! I'm typically used to longer chapters so it took a little while to get used to the pace, but you got me hooked. You developed your plot really well and I like how you dealt with Harry's rage/guilt. His reactions seemed very human. Great job!
themrs chapter 46 . 4/24/2009
I have really enjoyed this fanfic. It is totally believable and really entertaining! I was so sad to see it end!
865 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »