Reviews for Moving On
maenhi chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Fantastic chapter! I loved their conversation on Snape, thoughtful yet in character. I'm very curious for how this goes on.
She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Sane chapter 46 . 5/25/2009
What an amazing story. I absolutely loved the plotline - the perfect mix of Drarry goodness and a dramatic plot. I loved Harry and Draco's interaction with Tedd as well, it was adorable.

All in all, you are an amazing writer who knows just how to keep the reader interested.
LostInKaos chapter 46 . 5/21/2009
I love this story. It may have taken me ages to get through it since I read so slow, but I love it! Amazing job. Some of the ideas you came up with were just brilliant. When I first read the concept of Hydra I thought it was because the snake was known for growing more heads, and the Death Eaters were from other countries so it made a connection in my mind. I see I was slightly wrong about the idea behind the concept of Hydra, but it works either way. Once again, Amazing Job!
freakin'idiot chapter 15 . 5/19/2009
...

damn tease...

-_-

lol that was halariouse though! exactly what krechre would do!

BRILIANT WORK BY THE WAY!

KatButtTwiceBorn chapter 30 . 5/16/2009
Wow. All over the daily prophet? I'm still trying not to split my face with the HUGE grin on it right now.
smiles.lie chapter 46 . 5/11/2009
i stayed up till 5 am last night reading it and i loved it :D sequel? :D
IAP chapter 46 . 5/9/2009
So good! I haven't read a story like this in a while, so awesome work. Draco was adorable the entire time, even when he was angry or annoying. It'd be great to hear more from you!
graytabby chapter 46 . 5/7/2009
I loved this fic! I thought it flowed very smoothly and plausibly - wonderful.
GinnyLikesGirls chapter 46 . 5/2/2009
I've just read this, and can i say, it was an absolutely amazing fanfic! It had everything from violence to sex and it was so well written and planned! I thoroughly enjoyed reading that, thank you! Please write again soon :-)

x
SaintLaithche chapter 46 . 4/28/2009
Whining!Draco is so incredibly adorable.
olupotter18 chapter 46 . 4/28/2009
this was a fuc king fabulous fic i fucing love it love it one of the best fic i have ever read keep it up
Frenchowl chapter 46 . 4/27/2009
LOved it! It was really cute!
kitty chapter 46 . 4/27/2009
wow, that took me quite a while to read. it was really good. my favourite part was when they were realising they liked each other and the last chapters of kicking death eaters butts. xD
Kristine Thorne chapter 46 . 4/27/2009
Wow! I've had so much fun reading this story. Well, fun, and angst, and fear, but all absolutely fantastic. Thank you!
malfoyharry chapter 46 . 4/25/2009
Aw they are just too cute! What a nice way to end the story! I am sad it is ending. And it will drive me crazy to never know what happened to Pansy. But I am glad everything worked out for all of them. That was a good happy ending! I can't wait to see what other stories you come out with!

Until then,