Reviews for Moving On
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
That's right Harry you tell him! :)
Eltanin Rose chapter 40 . 6/27/2013
I knew she was lying. Pansy had done a change of heart far too quickly. I must say, the way you had Harry descend into paranoia and borderline madness, all due to fear, was perfectly written. It made the transition to murderer very believable and I absolutely loved it.
Eltanin Rose chapter 30 . 6/26/2013
Jealous Harry, canon or otherwise, is always gold lol. Pansy... I dont trust her. Much less now that she's aware of the fact that Draco is
gay. Either way, I'm suspicious of her motives.
Eltanin Rose chapter 20 . 6/25/2013
Again, I commend you for the realism and pace of their relationship. The evolution of them is so beautiful I cant help but be addicted to each chapter. Im giddy, I really am lol.
Eltanin Rose chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
I have no idea how I hadnt come across your lovely story before. Im so very glad I did though. This fic has one of the few things that other stories dont: realism. I adore the pace, love your characterization and am mesmerized by the all too real situations. This story is so very wonderful. Onto the next chappie :).
AquaRias chapter 36 . 3/31/2013
Enjoying this fic, just something I have noticed several times - the word is Conscience, not Conscious. For example in this chapter Harry thinks "but his conscious told him that if there was the smallest chance..etc" the word to describe like the moral code or mental state of mind that determines right and wrong is 'Conscience'. Conscious is like awake, aware etc ie not UNconcious.
Katherine Sparrow chapter 46 . 1/7/2013
Loved the story:)
Catnatural chapter 46 . 9/6/2012
Just amazing. I put off coursework to read this - I couldn't stop! Just...wow.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
Great story! It really annoys me when Harry always forgives easily and tries to make peace with Ron, Ron is the jerk here, Harry didn't want to lead his sister on and told her when he knew how he felt about her, that he cared for her, but wasn't in love with her. Ron shouldn't have assumed that Harry would get back together with her, it would be worse if he had and then realized his mistake! Ron is going through a difficult time, but so is Harry and turning on your best friend just because he's a convenient target isn't okay at all. I'm disappointed in Hermione too, she should be there for Harry as well, Ron has family to lean on, who does Harry have? Ron is being selfish as usual, I really hope Harry or someone will tell him off for his immature and unfair attitude. I can't believe Ron accused Harry of thinking the Weasley's weren't good enough! Grow up!
madclifton chapter 46 . 8/19/2012
Wow I was entertained all the way through. You're a talented writer :) I'm happy that all is well at the end.
Lia chapter 46 . 8/6/2012
good story
Failing Mentality chapter 46 . 7/26/2012
Beautiful story. Very thrilling and rather realistic in spite of the verified cliches. I loved it and thank you.
Greiiy chapter 46 . 3/22/2012
Once again - this is a mind-boggling, outstanding, and creative story that I can easily see myself reading over and over. Your style of writing is extremely easy to read, and when I saw that it took you 2 years to write... omg! I could never, ever, be dedicated to something so strongly like you obviously were with this story, but I am more than thankful that you stuck it out, because I haven't gone to sleep for the past 24 hours - reading both your harry/draco novels.

Once again, I will swallow my pride and kiss your shoes. You honestly need to get a publisher interested in your stories - original works that could possibly make you a small fortune! I would buy ANY of your works, despite what they were about, because I'm almost positive it'd be absolutely brilliant.

And by the way - I saw NO grammar mistakes. If there were a few, pfffft, I didn't see them. Too absorbed in the story. But you nailed their personalities again. I LOVED it. Every single word.
kolachess chapter 46 . 3/14/2012
Awesome awesome awesome story! Lovelies! :)
phoenixstrike chapter 46 . 2/14/2012
absolutely loved this story to pieces and have recommended it on! I've just started No turning back and so far love that too. Although the epilogue fic to this made me so sad :o(
866 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »