Reviews for Moving On
Greiiy chapter 46 . 3/22/2012
Once again - this is a mind-boggling, outstanding, and creative story that I can easily see myself reading over and over. Your style of writing is extremely easy to read, and when I saw that it took you 2 years to write... omg! I could never, ever, be dedicated to something so strongly like you obviously were with this story, but I am more than thankful that you stuck it out, because I haven't gone to sleep for the past 24 hours - reading both your harry/draco novels.

Once again, I will swallow my pride and kiss your shoes. You honestly need to get a publisher interested in your stories - original works that could possibly make you a small fortune! I would buy ANY of your works, despite what they were about, because I'm almost positive it'd be absolutely brilliant.

And by the way - I saw NO grammar mistakes. If there were a few, pfffft, I didn't see them. Too absorbed in the story. But you nailed their personalities again. I LOVED it. Every single word.
kolachess chapter 46 . 3/14/2012
Awesome awesome awesome story! Lovelies! :)
phoenixstrike chapter 46 . 2/14/2012
absolutely loved this story to pieces and have recommended it on! I've just started No turning back and so far love that too. Although the epilogue fic to this made me so sad :o(
phoenixstrike chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I am a little over halfway through this and I just wanted to tell you what a wonderful story you have written! I love how canon events are written with a Drarry twist, and Draco and Harry's relationship seems so natural. I'm really, really enjoying the story!
PoppingLydia chapter 46 . 2/5/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY!
Rooz990 chapter 46 . 1/3/2012
fantastic story
Sovereign Violette chapter 46 . 1/1/2012
I LOVED THIS STORY! Fantastic, truly! Keep writing!
adafrog chapter 46 . 12/6/2011
Great story, thanks.
Mel chapter 46 . 10/22/2011
I haven't read a potter fic in many years, I stumbled across this one purely by accident and Now I'm hooked again. Wonderful story and wonderfully written. Well done!
LOVE chapter 46 . 10/21/2011
Best. Story. Ever.

Siriusly.

Ending was a bit dissatisfying, it was good, but being a little longer and getting married/kids would be brilliant. Maybe a sequel! PLEASE!

-Love
LOVE chapter 46 . 10/21/2011
Best. Story. Ever.

Siriusly.

Ending a bit dissatisfying, it was g
Lori94 chapter 46 . 10/18/2011
WOW! Loved it! Such a great story!
Lesbian chapter 31 . 10/18/2011
WOW! This was amazing. The way you write George had me tearing up. I miss Fred:(

Podmore that fucker! Remus would be accepting! He better die! Good job- I'm going to keep reading now! :D
Me chapter 14 . 10/17/2011
This is brilliant! Best fanfic ive ever read ever. And ive read hundreds. I hadnt reveiwed the other chaps coz i found nothing wrong, but for the fidelis charm, you cant just ask someone who knows the secret the adress and when they tell you you can see the house. The ONE secret keeper, who is HARRY is the only one who can give you the house address. Just saying, so gerard wouldnt be able to see the house, so he wouldnt be able to get to malfoy -.-
sillhouettesinsunsets chapter 46 . 9/10/2011
I read this story ages ago before i had an account and i'm so happy i found it again to add to my favourites. Well done, keep up the great work
869 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »