Reviews for Moving On
PoppingLydia chapter 46 . 2/5/2012
Rooz990 chapter 46 . 1/3/2012
fantastic story
Sovereign Violette chapter 46 . 1/1/2012
I LOVED THIS STORY! Fantastic, truly! Keep writing!
adafrog chapter 46 . 12/6/2011
Great story, thanks.
Mel chapter 46 . 10/22/2011
I haven't read a potter fic in many years, I stumbled across this one purely by accident and Now I'm hooked again. Wonderful story and wonderfully written. Well done!
LOVE chapter 46 . 10/21/2011
Best. Story. Ever.

Ending was a bit dissatisfying, it was good, but being a little longer and getting married/kids would be brilliant. Maybe a sequel! PLEASE!

LOVE chapter 46 . 10/21/2011
Best. Story. Ever.

Ending a bit dissatisfying, it was g
Lori94 chapter 46 . 10/18/2011
WOW! Loved it! Such a great story!
Lesbian chapter 31 . 10/18/2011
WOW! This was amazing. The way you write George had me tearing up. I miss Fred:(

Podmore that fucker! Remus would be accepting! He better die! Good job- I'm going to keep reading now! :D
Me chapter 14 . 10/17/2011
This is brilliant! Best fanfic ive ever read ever. And ive read hundreds. I hadnt reveiwed the other chaps coz i found nothing wrong, but for the fidelis charm, you cant just ask someone who knows the secret the adress and when they tell you you can see the house. The ONE secret keeper, who is HARRY is the only one who can give you the house address. Just saying, so gerard wouldnt be able to see the house, so he wouldnt be able to get to malfoy -.-
sillhouettesinsunsets chapter 46 . 9/10/2011
I read this story ages ago before i had an account and i'm so happy i found it again to add to my favourites. Well done, keep up the great work
KatushkaK chapter 46 . 9/3/2011
Great story! I loved all the ideas you came up with concerning all the characters - Mrs. Weasley and her struggle with Fred's death, George's way of dealing with the loss of his twin, Harry and his post war inability to live as he lived before and everything else, really. I always thought that the epilogue was somehow off in this department, because Harry getting get together with Ginny after the war seemed just so far fetched that I simply couldn't believe he would be with her after another 19 years - I think the war changed him too much and Ginny wasn't the right for him anyway. And since my OTP is Drarry... Well, what can I say. Your story seemed like the 8th book that JKR should have written, that would gave us more of an insight to the characters coping with the post war world and the way their lives had changed.

I enjoyed this story very much, thank you! :)
Sonomi-chan chapter 46 . 8/17/2011
That was my first Draco/Harry fic, and I must say I could not have made a better choice of what to read. This is fantastic. I had so many emotions while reading this. I've laughed, been anxious, wanted to cry, been angry...everything. You are such a great writer and I think you present all of the characters' personalities so well. And I love how everything was so well paced. You didn't rush into the relationship, and it went very slowly. It's like we as the reader took that journey with Harry and Draco, and I appreciate that. I might actually become a Harry/Draco fan now. I never ever thought I would see the day! Thanks for giving is this phenomenal story. I have a feeling I will be reading this for years to come.
bookworm19065 chapter 46 . 8/15/2011
A nice story although the ending was a little "tame" to my tastes (although that probably because I finished a long war story that I enjoyed reading...)!
Blazing Ace chapter 46 . 7/31/2011
Great story...a couple of teensy grammatical errors... but overall I think you did a really good job! XD
865 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »