Reviews for Moving On
KatushkaK chapter 46 . 9/3/2011
Great story! I loved all the ideas you came up with concerning all the characters - Mrs. Weasley and her struggle with Fred's death, George's way of dealing with the loss of his twin, Harry and his post war inability to live as he lived before and everything else, really. I always thought that the epilogue was somehow off in this department, because Harry getting get together with Ginny after the war seemed just so far fetched that I simply couldn't believe he would be with her after another 19 years - I think the war changed him too much and Ginny wasn't the right for him anyway. And since my OTP is Drarry... Well, what can I say. Your story seemed like the 8th book that JKR should have written, that would gave us more of an insight to the characters coping with the post war world and the way their lives had changed.

I enjoyed this story very much, thank you! :)
Sonomi-chan chapter 46 . 8/17/2011
That was my first Draco/Harry fic, and I must say I could not have made a better choice of what to read. This is fantastic. I had so many emotions while reading this. I've laughed, been anxious, wanted to cry, been angry...everything. You are such a great writer and I think you present all of the characters' personalities so well. And I love how everything was so well paced. You didn't rush into the relationship, and it went very slowly. It's like we as the reader took that journey with Harry and Draco, and I appreciate that. I might actually become a Harry/Draco fan now. I never ever thought I would see the day! Thanks for giving is this phenomenal story. I have a feeling I will be reading this for years to come.
bookworm19065 chapter 46 . 8/15/2011
A nice story although the ending was a little "tame" to my tastes (although that probably because I finished a long war story that I enjoyed reading...)!
Blazing Ace chapter 46 . 7/31/2011
Great story...a couple of teensy grammatical errors... but overall I think you did a really good job! XD
TheMagicRemains chapter 46 . 7/27/2011
This is a GREAT story, and forsure going in my favorites, I absoulutley love it. 3333333333333333333
TheMagicRemains chapter 45 . 7/27/2011
I haven't read this chapter yet. I'm so scared for them. This is a great story, I don't want it to end!
TheMagicRemains chapter 36 . 7/27/2011
Pansy, that bitch! I always had my doubts about her! Evil little toe rag!
TheMagicRemains chapter 30 . 7/26/2011
This chapter is fucking brilliant. I love the ending. :D
TheMagicRemains chapter 17 . 7/26/2011
Finnally! A kiss! Wootwoot! :D
TheMagicRemains chapter 15 . 7/26/2011
Why Kreacher why! SO CLOSE!

I love this story!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 17 . 7/19/2011
YEY AT LAST A KISS!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 14 . 7/19/2011
Wow everyone had the wrong idea, jumping to assumptions as always. Just because you dance with someone doesnt mean you like them, its called being polite and friendly. Hermione has no idea what she is talking about.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 8 . 7/18/2011
omg ron get the eff over yourself. You wouldnt like to be forced with hermione if u didnt love her family or not.

Im glad Draco and Harry made a truce
Belle A Lestrange chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
Wow Ron idiot much?
Belle A Lestrange chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
hehe this was a great chapter
869 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »