Reviews for Moving On
keep it up chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
well i love this fic. i have been waiting for something like this. you are covering points and subjects that i have been wanting to see in nearly the exact way you conclude them. coolness.

also your writing is building nice degrees of anticipation towards all Draco and Harry issues, confrontations, moments, etc...yeah!

so keep it up. yeah?
Angel chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
He said that he didn’t think that she needed or would appreciate all the attention that would come with dating the boy who lived, please is the reason she is into him, we all saw how she was whe she met him in first year, just becouse he was the boy who live and then whe he saved her it was like a knight in shining armor, the person she likes is the chosen one, no harry
rry chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
whoa! i like it! very cool! (i despise the epologe) can't wait for the next chapter!
IrinaWithAnI chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
Aside from some minor grammar/spelling issues, it is a good chapter. You could definitely flesh certain parts out a bit. Can't wait until the next.
dark-night-sky chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I liked the first chapter ~ it was a good intro of sorts. I think Narcissa should appear maybe to help push a relationship on, either knowingly or obliviously ~ I hope you update soon, the idea sounds good!

ja ne ~

Kitty
Miyavilurver chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
interesting. im certainly already hooked. i hope you update soon this is pretty cool. cant wait to see more.

keep up the great work!
firefly50 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
this is wonderful, im excited for your next update and for the other chapters of No Turning Back!
Ella chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
M please update. : )
IrinaWithAnI chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Great start. Well-written, and much better than the actual epilogue. I'd like to see this continue.
Vampirical.Angel chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Even after only one chapter ... i like this better than the epilodge in DH. keep it up please! :)
865 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58