Reviews for Moving On
basilthehamster chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
this is great so far! i also hate the epilogue and like pretend that it just doesn't exist. maybe if i cut the pages out of the book... heh. anyway, nice writing. are harry and draco getting together soon? you could come up with some excuses for them to run into each other and then agonize over these oh-so-new feelings they experience! haha, i have always loved the angsty shit. maybe draco wants to thank harry after the trial?

one bit of concrit. tho: "I just refuse to hold grudges now that we’ve all got to find a way to live in this new, free world together.”"

um, i think that's a little corny. and its not something harry would say, not out loud anyway.

"“I’m not obsessed with anyone. I just want a little space to think. My life since age eleven has been spent thinking of Voldemort and narrowly escaping death. It wouldn’t be fair to her or me if I rushed into a relationship just because feel some post-war loneliness.”"

same as above comment. plus, harry's never been all that good at introspection. that's the kind of thing hermione would have to explain to him. or rather, she'd have to explain to ron that harry was feeling like that. he'd probably say something more like "i'm just not ready... i need some space..."

ok, that's my take. keep up the good work! :)
mika chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
love the fic. cant wait for mmore!
keep it up chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
well i love this fic. i have been waiting for something like this. you are covering points and subjects that i have been wanting to see in nearly the exact way you conclude them. coolness.

also your writing is building nice degrees of anticipation towards all Draco and Harry issues, confrontations, moments, etc...yeah!

so keep it up. yeah?
Angel chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
He said that he didn’t think that she needed or would appreciate all the attention that would come with dating the boy who lived, please is the reason she is into him, we all saw how she was whe she met him in first year, just becouse he was the boy who live and then whe he saved her it was like a knight in shining armor, the person she likes is the chosen one, no harry
rry chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
whoa! i like it! very cool! (i despise the epologe) can't wait for the next chapter!
IrinaWithAnI chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
Aside from some minor grammar/spelling issues, it is a good chapter. You could definitely flesh certain parts out a bit. Can't wait until the next.
dark-night-sky chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I liked the first chapter ~ it was a good intro of sorts. I think Narcissa should appear maybe to help push a relationship on, either knowingly or obliviously ~ I hope you update soon, the idea sounds good!

ja ne ~

Kitty
Miyavilurver chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
interesting. im certainly already hooked. i hope you update soon this is pretty cool. cant wait to see more.

keep up the great work!
firefly50 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
this is wonderful, im excited for your next update and for the other chapters of No Turning Back!
Ella chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
M please update. : )
IrinaWithAnI chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Great start. Well-written, and much better than the actual epilogue. I'd like to see this continue.
Vampirical.Angel chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Even after only one chapter ... i like this better than the epilodge in DH. keep it up please! :)
867 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58