Reviews for What If
rindirv2002 chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
i love this story i love hearing about lavender thank you
HeavensScribe chapter 11 . 1/30/2011
Question: how come you say Frollo is barely 30? He had gray hair and slight wrinkles 20 years before the movie takes place, meaning by your count, if Quasi is 12 or 13 in your story, Frollo had gray hair and wrinkles at 18 and adopted Quasimodo at that age, as well.

I don't mean to sound... mean... it's just that I've put an unusual amount of time trying to figure out how old Frollo is in the movie. My estimate is 45 on the younger end and late 60s on the older end. However, I realize this is your story and you can do as you like.
Bloody.Kirai chapter 26 . 12/27/2010
-sigh- I'm guessing you're a Frollo lover? Oh, well.. It was still a well-written story, I'll give you that much. Won't really fave it though; I usually fave the ones that are Cannon pairings or OCx[insert fictional character I swoon for here] lol :P Either way it's a good story and even though I don't like Frollo himself your portrayal of him is quite well done. Almost convinced me to like him.. hehe not really :P
Bloody.Kirai chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
Will Lavender end up with Frollo either way? I read An Outsider's Power; but I'm not much of a fan of Frollo so I didn't fav. even though it's well-written. I'm reading this story to see the difference but will her choice be the same or will she end up with Clopin?
frollo4life chapter 4 . 2/27/2010
i love your stories! i have read the outsiders power and 3 years later both in 2 days and now i am reading this one and i love it! *reads more*
mrmistoffelees chapter 26 . 1/18/2009
Love this story. It's very good.
raikota chapter 26 . 4/15/2008
Aw, man! I was hoping Lav and Clopin would get together at the end! Oh, well... :(
Opaque Opal chapter 26 . 1/27/2008
YAY! CLOPIN LIVED! *dances crazilly* Aw, it was such a good ending! It well written and everything! *squeals giddily*. The only thing I got confused about was how Lav said the red flowers meant "good luck" but then she didn't know what they meant. Ah well, it was a great conclusion! And as much as I don't really like Frollo, you had a sweet ending. Besides, she ended up with Clopin in Outsider's Power. Good luck with your love life! *huggles*
Opaque Opal chapter 25 . 1/27/2008
CLOPIN! NO! DON'T DIE *sobs uncontrolably* The only thing I was confused about is why Clopin called Lavender "Lilac". I guess the smoke went to his head and he thought she was her mother? I dunno, but nonetheless, a great chapter!
Opaque Opal chapter 24 . 1/27/2008
First and foremost, I'm very sorry about your friend's miscarriage. I offer my condolences *gives bearhug*. And despite your grief, you've written yet another excellent chapter. Keep up the great work and feel better!
SSLE chapter 26 . 1/27/2008
Hello! What a great end! I am really sorry that you wont write for some times...yes love problems sucks sometimes.

Congratulations. Great story again!
Takhira chapter 26 . 1/27/2008
Hooray! A happy, yet creepy ending (ghosts are bad news for gypsies, but hey, if they rescue you from a fire... don't look that gift horse in the mouth.)

Now I have no excuse but to write Favors or Topsy Turvy (could always use help if you want).
Takhira chapter 25 . 1/26/2008
Oh wow. That's not good. Seeing your best friend die before your wedding day. And to top it all off, he called you by your mother's name!
Takhira chapter 24 . 1/26/2008
Not sure what to say bot this chapter, but I do think a fistfight's going to happen between the two men.
SSLE chapter 25 . 1/26/2008
I am too lazy for update...but I must say that I hate you. I want to know what happen! What is going to happen!