Reviews for Saving Me
Stillenight chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
This...Is so fluffy...Thank you! It's difficult to find good fics with these two, it seems, hurt/comfort and fluff being even more rare. -Sighs- I wish this was how the movie ended...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
nice
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Aw! So cute!
VectorCrocodileFangirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Here I am, dead. Your fic has killed me with its cuteness.
ThoseSoundsAtNight chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
aw, that was just so, aw. I don't even know what to say. It was sad, but at the same time so aw-ing-ful. I'm starting to really like this pairing.
dandyparakeet chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
It's nice when the decepticons aren't portrayed as completely evil.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
M'favorite song.

EVER.

Makes me cry and laugh and want to yell and scream, all at the same time.

It's so real, it hurts.
873833 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Oh my...

You have no idea how wonderful that was. It was truly heartmelting and beautifully written.

When I first saw Frenzy in the film he annoyed me... then he began to grow on me... and now I've read this... I declare myself a fan. .

I like the way you have him speaking all in one line, and how he calls Barricade 'Barribarri'... aw! *squeals at the cuteness*

But this had to be the best line -

"No more bitchy Starscream."

Haha.

Just because you've inspired me, I'm going to put Frenzy in my new fiction. Be proud. :)

Blackwing x
Violetlight chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Aw! Poor Frenzy. He's so cute in this fic! I'm happy to see he has Barricade back and will be okay.
Evilhumour Author chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
nice one
Xobit chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
SQUE!

Aww you made ‘em cute’n’cuddely… if ever there was an easy way to win my ever lasting devotion it’s doing just that!

MUHAHAHAW now you’re never getting rid of me…*evil grin*

Zen-hugzz
AyameKitsune chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Aw, so cute! I really love this pairing!
gengar58 chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
This one is a little different from the one I read already - I like the story, Kirmon64 - will you be creating some more?
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
D'aw, it's so shweet! v Me likies! :
Psychic-Ghost chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
*squees*Aw, fanfictions with Barricade and Frenzy always end up making me squee because they're all so adorable.