Reviews for Leaving Seattle
UniquelyFrankie chapter 15 . 5/1/2014
Great story so far...Even though it's been a long time I'm hope you update it soon.
Snape'sGirl6-7-90 chapter 15 . 4/6/2014
I love this story, wish it was still being updated. I always wondered what would have happened when mark and burke had found out they have kids.
TyTyYaoiLuver2013 chapter 15 . 4/1/2014
I wish it was finished
field-of-butterflies chapter 15 . 3/15/2014
Bummer you decided never to finish. A very cute story
J-Walker C chapter 15 . 6/26/2012
I reeaaallllyyyyy like this story please keept writing. , this is getting really good please continue writing. :)
brokenangelwings16 chapter 15 . 7/7/2010
plz keep wrting
Jackie chapter 15 . 10/25/2009
I love this story very much. I know it has been a really long time since you have updated. This is too good of a story to leave unfinished please update.
charmedones65 chapter 15 . 5/23/2009
love the story but I think that the men should to earn the trust of the girls back and for the kids
PuckleberryGeek89 chapter 15 . 5/20/2009
i love ur stories and this one is so good and i know that u havent updated it in a while but i would love to read more if u ever decide to write more.
narsuess chapter 15 . 5/17/2009
I love story about bang & cristina meredith friendship, specially when meredith end up with mcsteamy instead of mcdreamy, so please update, i want to know the end of this story, thx!
Serenity of the Lake chapter 15 . 2/24/2009
Please update soon! I want to find out what happens next!
cafemaza chapter 15 . 2/11/2009
I love this story! I hope you pick it back up! It's such a very interesting storyline and although it's a bit AU, the characters are acting as similarly to what they seem to be on the show.

I hope you get inspiration and continue on this fic.:)

And as always, more power!:)
farm-girl84 chapter 15 . 12/12/2008
love the story keep going
NCIS.drummer chapter 15 . 11/9/2008