Reviews for Harry Potter and the Autumn Swan
harkos chapter 13 . 4/2
How can she be a fan since 6 years old and stil be muggle born?
highlander348 chapter 50 . 10/22/2013
This sucks.
nolengthoftime98 chapter 51 . 8/17/2013
This was absolutely good c: I always liked Cho, this made me like her even better. Her relationship with Harry turned out good because he has someone to console him when he needs it and hes noticebly happier. Don't get me wrong, I love Ginny/Harry, but it does take Harry forever to identify his feelings towards Ginny in canon story. I do feel for her though, knowing her feelings for Harry and all. Lets not even mention how thankful I am that you didn't kill off Sirius in the battle of the department of mysteries! I always hated the fact that he ended up dying in the original :c it was Harry losing another paternal figure. I love that Hedwig and Sirius can now form some sort of family to him c: lol Hedwig/Helena is the best. And still till this day I hate Umbridge the most
Reader chapter 26 . 1/3/2013
Over time Sirius mentions his irritation at Dumbledore for not telling Harry everything there is to know. I remember in the movie and book Dumbledore stated he intentionally kept away from Harry to keep harm limited. However, in the story Dumbledore is not much of a character at all when it seems he should be moving with diligence toward recruiting followers of his own.
Reader chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
It's good, only Harry instructed Hedwig to give Cho her letter first, and Cho's letter was with Hedwig when the others received their letters.
Sorrel SilverLeaf chapter 17 . 11/30/2012
I'll just post this on this chapter, but it's about everything I've read so far.
I love this, and thank you for writing it. Once I finish, I will read the rewritten one. I don't mind if this one goes a little off the tracks, It's all good stuff!
I'm so glad you wrote about Cho the way you have, and improved her character. I never really liked her in the books, but I love your version of her. The conflict with Marietta about Umbridge and gossip, etc. is cool. I don't like those things either. ;P

I laughed so hard at Sirius' reaction to Hedwig's transformation. I like her character, too, even though I haven't read much with her in it yet.
And probably my favorite part of this whole fic is that it's a LUNA-IS-AWESOME fic! Because, let's face it, she is. I like that you made her friends with Cho as well, kind of an unexpected move. That's a good thing, btw.

It's pretty funny how much Harry and Cho (Especially Harry, lol) blush at the beginning. Kinda crazy, actually, but I don't mind.

Sorrel
Lord Olcan chapter 13 . 11/6/2012
Molly is a bully.

She does it in the books too. Who does she thinks she is that she can order Sirius around in his own home?

Good story by the way!
kattycha01 chapter 21 . 7/19/2012
Voldi must have one dooz-a-doozey of headache.

thanks Cho!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
it's very interesting.
The Will of P chapter 51 . 7/13/2012
My interests jump around all the time, but they are everlasting. I say this first because while I may go into a temporary phase, such as loving the Harry/Cho pairing, I will always have it, even when I go into other interests. I can understand that with you and anyone else, but here is the bottom line from me.

This AU is absolutely superb to read and reread now and then. I just finished all 50 chapters at this point and will look over your reboot. I know that you have great intentions and ideas, and alongside your other loyal fans, pray that you can find the path for this story. I loved the idea of Harry being able to ask out Cho to the Yule Ball, something personally for me that should have gone through. Maybe it might be because I have Asian pride and this support Cho (character and movie actress ;)), or that in the later books that I have gained sympathy for her romantic tragedies (as implied), but I support the idea for her and Harry to be together. I'm sure that she would have been a great asset if Rowling did not toss her aside, but thus it gives us all a chance to make such an ideal a reality, something that I see very close through your writing.

So I add my small and simple voice along everyone else to support you. Do not abandon your stories. I have seen this happen with other great authors in this site, not necessarily in the Harry Potter series. It is sad when great multichaptered stories are abandoned, discontinued, and forgotten over time. Let this not be your case.

You can do it, dear individual!
sirius009 chapter 35 . 6/21/2012
Alright I've gotta mention something that is beyond annoying. You don't need to say "Cho Chang, Hermoine Granger, Amelia Susan Bones" every time you mention them, we know who the characters are.
your Saviour chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I had to come save you. The site said you were at 666 reviews. You're welcome :D

PS. I'll go read this story now that I'm here.
The French Dark Lord chapter 51 . 4/21/2012
Well, it appears this author is a gentleman.
Vic Cruz chapter 51 . 3/9/2012
! WHY HAS THIS TERRIBLE PROBLEM COME TO PASS? WE, your supportive fans, WILL SUPPORT YOU AS WE CAN! I love this story and would appreciate it's completion as you intended it. Please let us know when you start!
elmoryakhan chapter 51 . 3/8/2012
I am really sad for your loss. I must tell you that I really loved this story and though I am dissapointed that you won't complete it I am also hope full that your newer version will be better than this. However I have a suggestion why don't you give this story for adoption, let some other writer finish it while you work on the reboot. Whatever decision you may take please don't delete this story as it was a fine piece of writing even though I don't like Harry/Cho pairing.