Reviews for Birthday Kiss
Iluvbeyblade chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Wow, what a start! *eyes are wide* Sexiness! Oh, and Johnny Depp too? We are priviledged!

Chocolate sauce and whipped cream ... I could think of other uses for them ... *gets sat on* Ok, ok, I'll stop ...

YES, SAL! KILL! Sexy Kai ... ok, don't kill him ...Right, Kai is now freaky. Yes, be very afraid! I like the bit about Kai knowing what he was doing and Mimi not, so often people just assume that both people know how to kiss or make out or whatever!

GO MIMI! *dances* That's giving the *censored* a piece of your mind!

Hehehehe, and it ends on a nice note for mental pictures ... holy sugar ... *brain dissolves* Yeah, nothing wrong with this Kai! Twas hot! But I know all about fics not doing what you want them to!

Anyway, liked it lots, and I hope we talk more soon! Lots of love,

Lamanth chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Oh my Phoenix! I love it so much, far more than I can ever put into words! Though if I were Sal, I would kill Kai fro coming between me and Johnny Depp, so not cool. But I will say I don’t think Kai was OOC, cus what you have to remember is we never ever see him in a relationship with anyone so how do we know how he would act?

I love this so much, and I love you so much too and I’m just worried that you’re gonna hate your Bday fic. le sigh

Loving ya so much