Reviews for The Lies He Told Me
Raven 2010 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
If you are a Kikyo lover who writes InuKag, this is for you. WHY do you find it necessary to ALWAYS drag Kikyo into your stories as the ”perfect woman” kag can never measure up to. At least have the decency to mention in the summary that there's going to be a lot of InuKik and Kagome feeling insecure and/or unloved or being devalued or being reduced to Inuyasha's consolation prize for losing first prize Kikyo/ his convenient arm candy etc. in your stories. There is nothing more irritating than to waste time on a story where Kagome is a doormat. I honestly want to slap the writers when I'm subjected to this. I read Inu/Kag because I enjoy Kagome as a character not because I want to read about Kikyo being the perfect Marysue. God if you love her so much just run a site about her or post stories in the InuKik section and stay away from here. Or are you afraid you wont get enough hits if you do that.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Why don't you take you stupid Kikyo fic crap (Mislabeled) to the other section, we don't need this crap in here where it doesn't belong you troll, What a waste of space to story's that really matter. Go away with your phony dead clay and your stupid fantasy that never happen troll... Thank's to God and inuyasha creator.
WITCHBLADE86 chapter 4 . 12/13/2009
Loved the chapters,Loving the story. Please update soon. KUDOS!
kishigo 4eva chapter 4 . 10/16/2007
why is inuyasha such a frikin idiot? damn he's so stupid! baka! keep it up chickette! update soon.
XxSuzexX chapter 4 . 9/14/2007
Update soon!
Most Unlikely Angel chapter 4 . 9/12/2007
oh! ooh! ooh! inuyasha is an ass! but i know who that stranger is in the end...(wink) lol Anyways, wiki-chan, this is another lovely chapter. Inuyasha just goes from one to another, damn bastard, sigh. anyways, keep it up wiki!

Your MUA (Most Unlikely Angel) 0:)
Rayn Lake chapter 4 . 9/9/2007
God Inuyasha that idiot. Man I wonder what's going to happen? Updat esoon!
AmberLocke chapter 4 . 9/9/2007
i love your cliffies...but i want to know who that stranger was that was calling kagome so please keep updating!
Most Unlikely Angel chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
omg! I seriously didn't see that one coming! their son! huh, i wonder what's gonna happen now...

Keep on writing and i'll keep on reading Wiki

Your MUA (Most Unlikely Angel) 0:)
AmberLocke chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
i thought that that one guy killed kikiyo before she had her baby! this just makes everything more complicated...i love it! please keep updating!
My Crushed Candy Heart chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
ugh i dont give a damn if hes your fucking son kikyo!i hate kikyo with a passion!this fic only makes me hate her more and the more she interferes the less i want to read it!im sorry if i eventually stop bc of my hatred for kikyo!that will be all. sorry for my rant.
Apsagura chapter 3 . 9/2/2007

Rayn Lake chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
Oh fuck..this is gonna mess alot of things up...update soon!
AiYuki chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
Hey, i like this story, the idea is quiet original and rather well written..i kinda think Inuyasha is a bit of a man whore though..i mean one second its all hunky dorey with Kagome and the next hes about to have full blown sex with Kikyo on a river bank.I feel like Kags is being strung along like in most other fics..i dunno that just didnt sit well with me..but yeah..other than than its a good story and i wanna read the next chapter!
bettychan chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
Not a bad start at all. I would like to see how this turns out. Personally, I don't really like the idea of Kikyo and Inuyasha having a child. But it will make for good drama.

Keep up the good work and update soon.