Reviews for Merely Mortals
AllThereIs chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
Woooh! That was great! :)
Elm Treigh chapter 14 . 8/17/2010
A God, huh? Interesting. So the wolf was like a Hell Hound? And what? Alastor was the one that killed Nathan? I'm a lil confused by it. See, the story doesn't have any like transitions or breaks. It just goes from one scene to the next and I was confused a little. It was like reading about one day and them suddenly I'm reading about a week later... :/ Still really liked the fic so I'm gonna add it. :)
Lucy Greenhill chapter 14 . 4/4/2010
Hey! Totally loved this story, specially the whole Nemesis/Amelia thing! xoxo
LEbackstage chapter 14 . 2/10/2010
Fantastic...thumps up for this story!
Koikokoro chapter 14 . 2/5/2009
Loved this story!
Suzy87 chapter 14 . 10/17/2007
I never saw The Covenant I was searching for a special fic and this one got my atention so I read it! I know the story of the movie and it was easy for me to go along with the story and Amelia it's a great OC! I will read the Sequel but first need to see the movie! Congratulations! You just make me a Covenant FAN!
Bleeding Blue Kunoichi chapter 4 . 10/3/2007
I love this story! Sadly I have only been able to read up to chapter 4, but I have to go to another class so after that hopefully I can finish.
HopelessRomantic44 chapter 14 . 8/28/2007
freaking loved that story!
anna chapter 14 . 8/23/2007
well, i just finished reading your story, and i thought it was great :) good job on it. anyway, i was wondering.. could you post on your profile where you can buy amelia's prom dress? it's gorgeous, and i have a big event coming up, and i really want it! thanks!
PenGuiN chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
Who the hell is Casey? And Sam? You make up completely random people that aren't introduced. And there's some serious time-flow management here. She'll be sitting under a tree and all of a sudden she's talking to random people and then the Sons show up with no explanation of how they got there?
katbb1 chapter 10 . 8/20/2007
“You can and you will or I’ll beat you to death with one of my heels.”

I love that line! I am going to read the rest now...
Insane Malkavian chapter 14 . 8/16/2007
Awesome story! :) The ending was great and I can't wait for the sequel :D
Purpleangel chapter 14 . 8/16/2007
This story was really good, well written, and awesome plotline. I will more than happily read the sequel.
Elven-Princess Ginny chapter 14 . 8/16/2007
Oh, goody goody. I can't wait. This si one of the most unique Covenant stories I've read, and I love it. I'm so glad Reid and Amelia and the others are okay! And Reid's truck. That part kicked ass.

Awaiting the sequel,

~Ginny
My-One-Sin-Is-You chapter 8 . 8/16/2007
awsome story with a great plot line.