Reviews for Let Her Stay
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Awww... Nice stuff! Loved the way you did this!
Hi407 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
not always.
Simon Kay chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
I really enjoyed this piece, especially the beginning about the boy fighting near Remus and the "dam" in Remus. I've come to be very fond of Remus recently and this story does him much justice.
Merakien chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
That was so good! I love how Remus put his wedding ring over his heart before he died. It was so sweet! And don't beat yourself up; this was way more than decent. Great job!
deeps85 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
this is the kind if scene i would have loved to have in the original book

you can improve uopn it though, there could be more of fight, you know, something like lupin and tonks fighting together
fantasygirl26 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Oh honey, I am honestly at a loss for words at this moment, tears in my eyes. It was so good! You are great and I think you may have hit the nail on the head with this one!
the-original-hufflepuff chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Oh god, you don't know how depressed this makes me. It is neither OOC, stupid or ugly, in fact quite the opposite. Your Remus/Tonks deathfics are amazing. I've got to add you to my favourite author list now!
delicateruins chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
*sniff* So sad! I was so heartbroken (and angry with JKR) when Remus and Tonks died! This was a great one-shot of what might have happened! :)
fancy-a-biscuit chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
It's really good, was that little boy Colin Creevey? Colin Rocked! Once again JK - the killing bitch.
Sadie Lovegood chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I don't think this is crap at all, Pads. It's actually pretty kewl. I love the ending, so tragic, and yet it's perfect, the last words of it.

~Sadie
Just A Girl Of Hogwarts-x chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
That made me cry :[

It was so sweet, but sad at the same time.

They were my two favourite characters, and they died (

x
coleygirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Wow...

It just gets better and better...I love them Padfoot...love them
adrienne.hope chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I re-read bits that I think are particularly *Remus*, not only from the books (the particularly dog-eared pages), but fan fics that I feel got his character *right*. (I do this for every character I'm uncomfortable writing - admittedly, Remus is much more complicated than he was two books ago.)
piper chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
OmG you made me cry again you...sniff ... don't put youself down so much your a great writer with great potintial... Don't feel bad about not knowing Remus well enough I like him and Tonks better than the trio put together and the storys are about them not Remus and Tonks sadly so you don't see much of them sad truth isn't it...

Best complements on the story though
Dizi 85 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
honey, lovely work.

In this, i think, you have truely shown the moony that we met in HP&DH-7.

this moony is completly different from the one that we met in the 6 otherbooks, i mean... wanting to leave Tonks like that? i know, it was probbably a moment of recklessness, but still...

anyway, keep writing moony the way YOU want, so what if its not cannon? we still love it!

well done, and talk soon...DIZI