Reviews for Moonlight Destiny
CravingPassion chapter 3 . 12/25/2003
Oh, come on, don't tell me you stopped here!
CravingPassion chapter 2 . 12/25/2003
Hello, class, to day we will be descussing FACTS, fun, huh? No. Okay, now, are you kidding me? 'cuz I don't find this very funny- who the hell can Snape be Cassandr's teacher (and in his early twenties if the merauders are fucking seventeen? Huh? tell me that! And HOW THE HELL was Snape in class in the first chap with James saying he's in trouble? HUH? Explaing me that! I don't find this very funny!Not at all! And why did you keep switching 'Professor' Snape and Professor A-something-or-another when one of them (don't ask me who because I have no bloody idea!) was talking to her about going to advanced Potions?
I don't get this!Shoot me now!
Again- not funny-stop it!
CravingPassion chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Okay, it was really good, but i must admit I'm not drawn to it as i normally would have been to another one...about L and James or something of the sort...I don't love SS fanfics, and I want to hear about the rest of the story...the story Lupin was talking about, I mean.
Please put a little LJ in there? Just a tiny little bit? please? Just reminding us all that Lily does, indeed, exist.
And now to a totally different subject- what collage are you in? Just out of ceriousity :)
I really like your writing style!
-E.
Portal-girl chapter 3 . 9/9/2003
This fic is so cool. I can't wait for the next update. Ja ne!
Gaby de Chagny chapter 3 . 4/11/2003
aw...i'm assuming this story's not getting updated any year soon..but..poor remus.

Why is everyone so sure he's such a -good- boy tho? ;)
Daroga's Rainy Daae chapter 2 . 4/3/2003
Still good! Luv the details put in that match the character descriptions later on... This is cool! Keep it up! I'll read chapter 3 when I get the chance... :(

YAY!

~Daroga's Rainy Daae
Daroga's Rainy Daae chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
This is interesting! Except I might think that a year they wree in would help a bit... And I hope you don't mistake James for a seeker, but other than that, this is cool! I like your kid-perspective of people, and I especially like how you put Snape in at the end! Funny. How could someone have a crush on HIM? OK, I'm getting a little Snape mean here... AND off the subject...

Um... I lied the "and eaten by werewolves! Oh... Sorry Remus." LOL. This is great, I'm off to read chapter two!

PS - Thanks for the review... It's a surprise the Talamasca hasn't already found out about the encounter... Or have they? Hm... I'll be watchin' mah back heheheh ;)
Lokai chapter 3 . 1/22/2003
YYAAAAAA! FLYING GLOMP ATAAAAACKK!squeezes neesan until she writes more
Lo'kai chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
'Neesan... LadyLupin... my sister... is a very good writer! I like how she's characterized MWP&P. . Buuuut... she needs to write more! AND she needs to sign MY GUESTBOOK in return for this review! AND she needs to stop acting like ME by using an anime song as the title of her fic! Did I write this correctly? Probably not...
Dwimordene chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
Yes! Very well done. I don't normally read HP fanfic, but this was extremely well done and it was only the first chapter! I love the joking camaraderie among Remus, Peter, Sirius and James! And you've got a young Snape lusting after the same girls... Oh yes, chapter two looks very promising from here. Keep it up!
Erik's Angel chapter 2 . 12/19/2001
It's a very nice story. I wouldn't have thought that Remus would be one to fall for a Slytherin . . . interesting . . .

haha and she likes Snape. We'll see about that. :-)

I look forward to the rest.
Harper chapter 2 . 9/27/2001
Pretty good,continuing ?
PotterGurlie chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
cool so far.. I'll finish later
Sirius's Girlfriend chapter 1 . 7/27/2001
That was good! Except Remus belongs to my other half...
rock n roll chapter 1 . 7/27/2001
Well... very funny. Looks like you spellchecked this too... whew! Not bad at all, I'll look for the next chapter. Don't expect me to find it, but I'll look.