Reviews for The Resurrection Stone
21emrald green eyes chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
it well be more interesting when someone brought voldemort
back alive somehow and he knew potters have three children
and snape is alive indeed, voldemort chose albus potter as bait

but he need a plan, too kidnap the boy away from them
so he use de - aged potion and let the boy drink it and he
became toddler voldemort has a perfect plan to kidnap
albus potter and they were trying to protected albus from any dangered
that somebody kidnap him but it failed
love the best chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
pleased pleased add more, it well be interesting when someone
kidnap Al, and snape save the day...
Monocerosik chapter 9 . 2/19/2012
Well, the story is nice and quite original. I like your Al, he's such a cute kid. I had a great time reading this. But I can't reconcile with your Snape, he a little bit too sweet. Also I think that it wasn't necessary to stretch the time Al and Snape were away, that the makes story a bit unbelievable. You haven't explained many things that should have been explained and sometimes many things happens at once - it creates a lot of confusion. Looks like you need to work more on your style, sometimes it's good to expand your story, include more feelings, dialogues, so that it's not only action - going from place to place, doing various things.
Kurstin chapter 9 . 12/5/2010
I thought that something bad might have happened. Like, Al would be able to resummon the ministry leader's son. And, that the son would be evil and that Severus would have to sacrifice himself for Al to destroy the wand, he would have to destroy the two of them.
etherian chapter 9 . 4/18/2009
This was quite different and fun. Good writing. Thank you!
Global Conquest-er chapter 9 . 10/17/2008
OH! Good story - I usually dont like the "little Potter children stories" because ... well, most of them are just weird, but this one, along with the normal amount of weird that you need to write a fanfic, and the slightly larger one that goes along with Harry Potter, was not too out there. I absolutely loved it. Thanks, and, again, great story.
Silverthreads chapter 9 . 3/15/2008
Good story idea but a little too tersely told.
Serpeverde chapter 9 . 1/8/2008
Really good job!

I liked it verry much to see Severus alive again and this time in the same age as the golden trio;) It would be very interesting to see what will hapen next...will Severus continue to teach his new nephew? Will he find somebody for him and create his own family?

You hav many opportunities to continue the storry! :)

I'll be expecting more to come :)

It was very nice to see that somebody else didn't want him dead;)

You have no idea how thankful I am that you brought him back to life! :)
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 11/24/2007
Interesting chapter! I'm glad that Harry, Snape and Albus are ok, and that the Bad Minister is going to get some help, or at least have his medication adjusted . Thanks for updating!
kncrowder88 chapter 9 . 11/22/2007
This is really good great job.
RebeccaRoy chapter 9 . 11/21/2007
wow, that was a very good story, I liked it very much, loved how you had Snape come back and changed into the man I always knew he could be.
duj chapter 9 . 11/20/2007
I doubt the wand could be broken that easily.
She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Sane chapter 8 . 11/13/2007
Very nice! I love the origional idea of this story!
CrackerjacknPez chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I was scanning through the first chapter, and I like what I see! I've saved the 8-so-far chappies, and i can't wait to read it!

this is a truly inspired storyline! i can't wait to see what you do w/ it.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 11/11/2007
I'm actually surprised the Aurors didn't finish Snape off and seize the ring for themselves. At least he's not being hated by the very people he's trying to help, unlike the last time.

But when does Snape get a life for himself?