Reviews for Not Alone
luluhrh chapter 12 . 7/24/2015
I read your A/N and you have no idea how right you are! My little sister is only ten and she hasn't seen as much of Doctor Who as I have, but she's also a Ten/Rose shipper! Honestly, it's probably my enthusiasm infecting her. She hasn't seen the episode with the Face of Boe, or really watched Doomsday very carefully, but she ships it, which makes me simultaneously proud and nervous. I'm a crazed fangirl and I cause my parents enough grief as it is. How in the universe will they deal with two? XD
Terra Elizabeth chapter 15 . 5/14/2015
I so loved this story!
CelestialStrings chapter 15 . 1/26/2015
This story was, oh how should I put it? Fantastic!
The Analytical Dame chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
Write a sequel! Write a sequel!
The Analytical Dame chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
I love it!
The Analytical Dame chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
At last! Rose Tyler and the Doctor got a son instead of a daughter! I've been looking for fanfictions with Rose and the Doctor having a SON rather that a daughter. I like the beginning.
lili chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Ooh ooh me! Im a hopeless romantic
saiyasith1 chapter 15 . 10/25/2013
Excellent story! Loved all the interaction and open affection from the Doctor. Great job!
Tash chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
Liked it
Team Major Whitlock chapter 15 . 7/30/2013
I hope that you decide to write a sequel xx
LyckyDycky chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
WitlessFool chapter 15 . 6/28/2013
Oh, this is just amazing! So cute and adorable and can't wait to see what happens when they reunite with Jack again :D Great old immortal corrupting a young impressionable time lord mind :D
Clever Lass chapter 15 . 5/7/2013
Ah, lovely. Now I want to see a joyful reunion with Jack, too! And Rose and the Doctor trying to keep Jonathan away from Jack so as not to be a bad influence on him. That'd be funny. I enjoyed this story, especially the mini-Time Lord opening up the universes again. Nice touch.
Clever Lass chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
Nice fakeout! I thought it was the Doctor at the door 2 chapters ago, but you faked us out beautifully by making it be Jake instead... and now it's the Doctor finally! Pressing on...
DanieruChann chapter 12 . 4/16/2013
The funny thing is I think it does run in family's. I ship Ten and Rose and my sister just recently started watching the show with me and she already ships Ten and Rose, when we started season 5 she said to me " I want the other Doctor back and Rose, so the Doctor can be happy together with his Rose!" She's ten years old, I was so proud when she said that, I almost teared. And when she said after "They should have little Doctor babies together." I almost died, I guess it does run in family's.