Reviews for Twenty Questions
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 3/28
Ahw that was sweet and cute and funny 3 I really liked it!
"For the firsttime, he did not have to carry the weight of who he was alone." - a beautiful sentence!
Great job!
bloomsburry chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
sweet..ahaha
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Aw it's so cute and awesome! Yay! Win!
librastar chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Ah the ending was so unexpected. I really liked this one-shot; for once there were no mushy heartfelt confessions or lemon scenes; but rather you let the words and tone of the story speak for themselves. You managed to capture the essence of their relationship in the opening paragraph and the essence of Konoha life in the middle. Great job!
TragicFantasy chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Cuuute!
xxRivaxx chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
OMG FAN GIRL SCREAM! what a incredibly adorable story thankyou so much i loved it so much
Timber Wolf of Purity chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Very cute! :) I feel bad for Sasuke, though. He'll figure something out, I guess. ;) Haha! Good job. This is well written.

In Christ,

Timber Wolf
vapanalley chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
The cutest ending ever. My incoherence goes out to you and your awesome grammar and awesome vagueness. And MOCHI IN TEA. Yes. Thanks for sharing!
Ai-chan chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Cute fic.
Chaos Dragon chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
really liked this! and minori. i can imagine he already knows, lol. haven't gone to your gallery yet, but if you haven't already written anything else about minori i'm willing to attempt bribes :D

cd
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
So freaking cute!

It was kind of interesting the way you started the story out, and there are probably many ways to start a story like this. The twenty questions theme you used was brilliant. :)

Personally, I thought you could've made the mission part a little longer. You put a lot of fairly significant events (people dying, marriages, missions, etc.) within like... 300 words. D8
Sunstorm raining chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I absolutely loved this story. Made me laugh at the ending. It was very nice :)

-Sunny
Silberias chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This was sheer adorableness. Seriously.
quarterdark chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
:) that was really well plotted. i enjoyed reading it