Reviews for HPDBZ and the Sorcerers' Stone
FreelanceBum chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
You are a jerk face for never finishing the sequels, this was surprisingly enjoyable.
ujsde chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
No Harry/Ginny! Please no! I cannot understand why authors pair the protagonist with girls that look like they could be his mother. The protagonist got enough on his plate without being cast in the role of oedipus as well.
NightWithMoon chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
honestly it was a bit too much cut and paste from the cannon story... I already read the Harry potter books I want to read a different story.
WhiteElfElder chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
This was fun, but Harry seemed to be a bit of a whiner with all his complaining about being weak compared go Gohan and others.
WhiteElfElder chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
Is Harry so weak that he lets himself get bullied into things by Ron. He should have just left him to do what he wanted. Harry is so easily manipulated by anyone with the name Weasley in it.
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
You know, what kind of parent makes a dangerous weapon readily available for their child to simply grab off them...Molly should be ashamed. Wand safety people! Okay, seriously though, should have left the out-take in.
DarkIntentions-HPGx2 chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
okay, this is getting annoying... Harry is supposed to be living with a fighting Super Seiyan (sp?) leveled people, yet he can't get Ron to back down?

You're trying to hard to follow canon and it's ruining the story... I was happy to start reading cause it looked like it wouldn't mirror canon, but ever since getting to Hogwarts, it's like Harry has deflated and gone back to almost canon!Harry patheticness...

And what's up with Hermione? Harry agrees with her, so he is wrong? She keeps chewing him out even when he agrees with her...

now that's out of my system, I have to say sorry for my aggressive comment, but I still believe it is true. I'm going to keep reading, cause I was enjoying most of the story.

Hopefully things will get better cause I love the idea and the way you started off the story
Mr.Shade chapter 8 . 11/15/2011
Hi,

I was wondering why you left harry with the scar. If he already died once then shouldnt the soul piece have died with him.

ahmed
pleasedeletethisaccoiunt chapter 8 . 6/18/2011
It was a fun read. I like your version of Harry.
HadesCat chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
Really good story and I enjoyed reading it a lot. But I have one question: if Harry died once, shouldn't he be rid of the scar-horcrux inside him? I mean, in the DH, he willingly went to get killed and in your story he sacrificed himself, too. In the DH he lost the voldie-horcrux after he got revived, so how come the same didn't happen here? As far as I see it, he shouldn't have the pain or any connection to old voldie now that he'd died before...
misto713 chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
Ok, so I read it to the end. Skipped over half of it, but hey, at least I didnt give up. Nice read, even though most of it is copied from the HP1 book.
misto713 chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
Jesus Crist! Do you HAVE TO rewrite the WHOLE FREAKING BOOK? This has so much potential and you killed it before it could even get good. :(

I was able to tolerate it with the shopping trip, but THIS? Im starting to skip the parts that I already know and I know myself - when I start skipping parts of a story, its the end. Couldnt you, I dont know, only write some snippets that are actually different from the book? Or change canon events completely.

Write only your text, or as much as possible. Dont rewrite the whole book, we already read that. Thats the only advice I can give you. I seriously think this could be great if only you didnt repeat word by word everything JKR already wrote.
Kingdark chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
I thought that this story would be AU. But apparantlyu you are following the book nearly letter by letter. Some scenes are different, I'll give you that, but in general it is still very much the same!
Blackdex chapter 8 . 1/24/2010
I dont know why you have so few reviews, this is a great story. ciao
pspinler chapter 8 . 9/19/2009
Apologies, but I'm quite disappointed. The store reeks of canon plot slaveness. I was hoping that Harry's different past would cause ripple changes, but again and again and again and again the *exact* *buggering* *same* *thing* happened, in exactly the same way, for each and every key event. Always, it seems, on the thinnest of premises. I just couldn't keep reading.

Apologies, but you can do better than this. Your "Hinata's Story" story was much better.

- Pat