Reviews for Heaven
KeepDreaming'xo chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I adore the films and I adored these one shots, I may be crying a tad:')
SilverWolf1500 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Wow, this was utterly amazing. Loved the series of oneshots.
The Rogue Lion chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This endings was just marvelous. I absolutely loved it.
atopthewatertower chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
wow, wonderful :') i really like the way you portray this pairing...i wish there were more of you out there haha :P but really, great job, and i hope you continue writing for this pair and movie. awesome story! :)
Bumblebee1fangirl chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Awesome, cute and surprising! In other words, I loved it!
EagleBlaze chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Cool oneshot ;-)!

I've just watched All Dogs Go to Heaven and I like the pairing ;).

Keep up the very good work!

EagleBlaze954
LoveLifesMiracles chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Ok now i started crying :') you really did yourself, this ending was amazing! One of my favs :) i have always loved this movie when i was a kid and wow... now reading a fanfic of it just made my day. You really wrote an awesome story and everything went so well with each other. It makes me want to cry more :') awesome awesome story. You did a wonderful job! :D
AshWolf Forever chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
A beautiful story. I think you portrayed this very well.
Steffy-Lilac chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I wish more people would write stories regarding the first movie. I loved the Charlie/Anne-Marie friendship, she was the main one after all, who really brought the good out in him and pretty much changed (and in her way, saved) his life, or soul really.

This was so lovely and bittersweet, and I can really picture this. Of course Charlie and Anne-Marie would meet again one day, and what better place, as bittersweet as it is? Though I often make up my own stories in my mind, had Charlie had gotten to 'live' and gotten to live with Anne-Marie, her new parents, Itchy and... perhaps Flo and her puppies, as Anne-Marie had imagined during the "Soon You'll Come Home" sequence, it's fun to picture.

But this was pretty much perfect (and gosh, how great is it when the characters are actually in-character?). Thanks for writing for such an underrated movie that I've loved since I was a child. It's more significant for me now as I recently lost a pet that's lived with me for half of my life, I'd picked her out from a puppy. It's been a month, and I'm still grieving, but watching the movie (and other animal/pet movies) and reading a story like this helps me through the process a bit.
ShapeshifterDemon65 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Amazing job on this trilogy! There is a serious lack of stories in this section. You portrayed Charlie and Ann-Marie perfectly. The ending was beatiful when they reunited. Thinking about what happened to Anne Marie's voice actress also made it a tearjerker :( Hopefully you will add more stories to this site.
Chumon1992 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Very well done, I loved these 3 stories and you couldnt have ended them better. Great job!
wow chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I'd review, but the dog ate my fingers so he's typing for me now _
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Hi there! Wow! This is amazing! I like how you portrayed Charlie x Anne Marie! They are a good couple/friends! I kinda cried when Anne Marie died! :) I really liked it! Thank you for posting! :)
Sinfath chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I really liked this trilogy, I had envisioned the end with all of them together; Sasha, Itchy, Charlie, and Anne Marie but I liked this ending.
Hillside Dancing On chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
After reading all three fics, I'm completely in tears. I tend to stay away from old Don Bluth movie fanfiction if only because so much of it sucks, but you've completely restored my faith.