Reviews for Mea Culpa
NonymousMay chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
My fault, my fault, my most grievous fault...

Very good job.

dora
thomas hobbs chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
very nice...but I still think he should feel guilty
Quimera16 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
T.T so sad...

Great fic,congratz!
Blood.Drop.Lolita chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Very nice and very well written

I loves it :D
The Nightsky chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
What an excellent story! (Actually, I've been reading a number of your stories, and am about to go and read the rest.) Beautifully written; the Latin adds a wonderful touch. And thank you for knowing how to punctuate dialogue! How unusual for

Albus/Snape is such an obvious pairing, given the trust between them, I'm surprised more people don't write it. And you do a wonderful job with both characters, especially in In Manus Tuas.

Thanks for taking the time to write and share.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Oh? Judging by canon and DH, I didn't think Albus ever felt guilty about anything concerning Severus. He may have feigned it once or twice, in order to make it easier for him to use Snape, but actually caring about the Potions Master? That isn't the impression I got from that last book. As far as I can tell, he's letting Snape have the DADA spot even though it's cursed, because, after all, _he_ won't be around in a year. Why should Snape survive his own passing, after all?

Interesting little story, but it doesn't improve my opinion of Dumbledore a bit-he's looking a little too hard for reasons why he shouldn't feel guilty.
Karaii chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I think this is a marvelous fic, and an extremely well-written one too! Some time back I was really into the AD/SS scene, and although it's partly faded now, I must admit that you do them justice