Reviews for A Million Hours Left to Think of You
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Kicked me right in the feels.
lyin chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
poor angelina... this is a brilliantly done, heartbreaking angelina/george vignette- very believable- the scene, particularly, where she says george so uncertainly and he wishes so fervently he was fred... so, so well-written- along with the touches like her clenching his jaw, and george being good at fooling ppl- just excellent, and sad. very, very well done- thanks!
slytherinqt chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
tht was banging! i loved it. just smashing, terribly brilliant! so amazing!
Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Well written.

Nice job.
crimsonpuddle chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Wow, that was so well described and the character development from Deathly Hallows was great. I felt I kew exactly what they were going through! Great story!
werewolfinlove chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
this is briliant!
AKpeach chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Brilliant!

A glimpse at what might happen after Fred's death. I could see this happening so easily, but the real question is, where do they go from there? We know why Angelina did it, but why did Fred? Was it really just because he was pissed drunk, or was he a willing participant to fulfill her needs? Maybe, I'm reading too much into it, but nevertheless, I loved it.
CrzyAngelchic chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
wow. so good! please tell me you will write more to this. I can't wait to see what you do with this. Pleasure reading.

~crzy
Ashliegh chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
This is the first fan fic I've read since finishing Deathly Hallows. I finished it 2 or 3 days after it's release and I was so eager to see what authors would do with Fred's death. But somehow...I couldn't bring myself to this site, not yet. But I'm glad that I finally did. This was simply tragic, yet beautiful at the same time. I'm so glad the first fan fic I decided to read was a well written one. Well done, my friend. Well done.
angelface04 chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
But then, just letting her walk out without a word would be cowardly, and maybe it was time to stop being that.

...

well, i must say that this is one of the most depressing georgexangelina fics that i've read since deathly hallows. but somehow, this is how i always pictured it. angelina would want a peice of fred, george would just be too numb to refuse her. idk, it just makes sense to me. well, obviously, in this case, george wasn't numb, he was wasted, but still. anyway, i also liked the ending...it was really depressing, but it was still realistic. a reminder that not EVERYTHING turns out for the best, and that people make mistakes that don't disappear and that don't get better.

so anyhow, i guess that's just my huge, long way of saying great job. :)

keep writing these,

~angelface04
ameliefoy chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
This was really good writing. At the end I felt George's pain, and I especially liked the way you accented that even though he didn't mean to do what he did, it's going to plague him and make him miss Fred even more. Good job. D
seductionandcandlelight chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
well thats depressing. and yes, beautifully written.
Generic Gen chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
wow, very well written, very emotional. i wish there was more to it at the end, but good nonetheless.