Reviews for Tony Hurts His Knee
So good xx
Cartlin chapter 14 . 4/10
I take it you never watched the show prior to this season? You don't really show any knowledge of Tony's background canon. He was disowned at 11 first of all, then sent to military school. His mother's family was English, and rich.
Cartlin chapter 7 . 4/10
Well THAT'S illegal...
NCIS fan McGee chapter 24 . 12/28/2014
just realized im watching Bury Your Dead on my box set of seasons 5-8 i got for Christmas. I hate Bishop so im gonna stick with this for a while now.I liked Ari better than i like Bishop (At least Ari was clever, had the guts to torment a boss that could headslap him to Russia, and not to mention he was pretty sexy) Is it wierd for an 11 year old girl to think that? Any way i love McGee and it is my dream to meet him. Any one else want that to happen. But what is the chance that a UK child will be flown across the world to meet her idols? Also i have spilled ice cream down my:: what would Gibbs do? T-shirt. Thats why i dont hold ice cream in my right hand when im left handed. Well its better than trying to type right handed. That would be like the most gramatical mistakes ever in one at me getting all off topic. Im turning into DUCKY! well at least im not his bumbling,bespectacled autopsy gremlin. Although I do like Palmer and i wear glasses so im really insulting my self right i really wanna finish reading this and oh look Bury your dead has just finished. Time to swap Discs again. Who else wants to watch FAMILY? Now i gotta charge my laptop.

great just great!
NCIS fan McGee chapter 22 . 12/28/2014
well this climaxed quickly. umm not sure how to respond to how this climaxed. This went from tony hurt his knee to his dads dead, he has a yacht and well he almost died as well. What a climaxe!
Alice-Cahill-Cullen chapter 33 . 11/3/2014
Ha! hurting his knee again lol! cx sorry I haven't reviewed before the final chapter, but I tend to wait till a longer story is complete or almost complete to review unless I have the time to review every chapter, which I didn't (school xc). Anyways, great work doing this story and I'm glad someone wrote a story to show how the team feels about Tony and how the team is affected whenever one of their own isn't at their best. :D Loved the story!
-Alice
Snowflakekitten234 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
This was the first Fan Fiction story I ever read and I still love to re-read it! xD
Christina chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
This is my favorite story im oddly obsessed with stories about people getting injured so ive read so many but this is my favorite (:
meepers101 chapter 33 . 11/9/2013
Best. Freaking. Ending. EVER!
meepers101 chapter 14 . 11/9/2013
I have no clue why I started tearing up, but for some reason I did when Rosita got fired because of Tony.
I have no clue who that woman is.
She's a made up character (I think).
What is going on?
Eyes. Stahp.
STAHP!
meepers101 chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
I bet Tony's not gonna listen and it's gonna get worse.
Cleavage Queen chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
oooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
I cringed just reading about it!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
Lol your story is so funny
Mags chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Lol (Hell no Ducky these ARE my favorite pants
Guest chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Lol so funny (my favorite pants! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!)
Good story you should write more.