Reviews for The Foster Kid
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 14 . 1/26
I really liked the way you portray Luke in this story, and I like his process of accepting his foster parents. However the whole Vader/Luke father son thing felt rushed to me.

Also, I think the epilogue was probably best left out, but that's my opinion.

Otherwise good story, I found myself chuckling with Vader at the ball. :)
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 1/25
Wow... That prologue alone would make for an interesting one-shot. But I'm glad its not... Lol I want to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/3/2013
I found this story disappointing. The writing was quite good but honestly you would have done better to write this as original fiction and removing Vader from the equation. I was disappointed because I wanted a Luke/Vader father/son fic, but you have written a Luke healing former neglected child fic with Vader as a slight add-on.
FanFicAddict823 chapter 14 . 1/25/2013
This was a really good story and would like to state that I completely agree with you on the EU thing. I also really hate how the gave Boba Fett a family that he just up and abandons. He's been alone and an orphan since he was ten, I highly doubt he's going to just abandon whatever family he manages to scrape together. There is a reason that I love the movies but can only ever bring myself to read the Old Republic books.
Lyssi-Loo chapter 13 . 10/6/2012
That..was..AWESOME!
Love it. I have such great ideas
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 14 . 5/13/2011
VERY GOOD story.
Axrel chapter 14 . 3/20/2010
I loved the ending! : )
Axrel chapter 12 . 3/20/2010
Great story! : D
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 14 . 11/27/2009
I like this story a lot. I liked how you ended it and how you let everyone be happy.
eirene1988 chapter 14 . 6/17/2009
Love this story. Glad to know that Luke finally has people who truly care for him!
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 14 . 2/17/2008
Great story!
She-Elf4 chapter 14 . 12/12/2007
You know, I kind of like this ending. I HATE how depressing the whole Yuuzan Vong (or whatever) thing turned out to be. I also came up with an idea that Jacen gets vaulted back in time and meets Vader, who knows that he's his grandson. Anyway, I liked this story.
SherazadeVader chapter 14 . 9/10/2007
Hello!

For reasons I can't explain, I haven't been posting any reviews nor updating stories...

But I have been reading the good fanfics from time to time and this is one of them.

I liked a lot. But you could elaborate more...continue the tension with longer chapters and build up a greater fiction.

No matter. It was a great pleasure reading and I must post a review to this wonderful story.

Sherazade :)

"Do what thy will, but shall harm none."
WolfCipher7 chapter 14 . 9/10/2007
Yay, I'm glad everything is happy and the epilouge did help. I'm especially glad Obi-Wan and Anakin made up in your fic! I also agree with basically all of your end notes! LOL.

~Alien Roxi~