Reviews for At His Fingertips
angel0014 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I know this review is way too late but I can't help myself! I had to review! The story is beautiful and heart wrenching that it made me sigh and the next thing I know I felt wetness creeping on my cheeks. Yeah! To put it simply, you made me cry! Thank you for this wonderful story and I hope to read more from you.
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Very beautifull and sweet! But at the same time a it sad... Very good work!
hye-kyo chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
aww...so sweet
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
I like the contrast of Kenshin's thoughts to the mask he is determined to wear before he wakes Kaoru. I also loved that line, "If his voice was a little more husky than normal, he blamed it on the fact that he dare not swallow. He was no callow child to broadcast his emotions in such a form." I hope you write more for RuroKen.
Little Dear One chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
No! Is that really it? No, no! You can't leave me hanging! There's such a build up! .

*tear* It was really sweet though, I thought it had all the makes of a cooel little series, with more fanservice? A resolution to their relationship perhaps, yes? I hope you could do something like that, it seems like it would be good. )
Valaroma chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Very lovely and so very sweet and sad at the same time. I liked it. :)

/Val
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
kenshin, a facade protects the man also hides the man... i don't see him as a walking dissociative disorder but a very skilled, intelligent, passionate man.

very astute and profound observation of the psyche.

ginny
scarletpyro91 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
oh this is so sweet. i love it! could you maybe do a sequal?
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
its good so plz add more
o.OaNuO.o chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
aaw, that was beautiful. i really loved it ] that's something kenshin would do for her
The Fluffy Muffin Queen chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Oh, that is so sweet! SQUEENESS!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Omg that was so sweet and cutee *sigh* dreamy ,

Ari chan
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
good fic
gure chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
This is very sweet. I liked Kenshin's struggle over what to do about Kaoru, and at least partially solving it by watching the stars. Very nice!
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007