Reviews for Someday
draco122 chapter 1 . 1/31
that was a great story nice job
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
Well isn't Rose a naughty girl. Invading Harry's memories like that. Guess she's lucky mummy pulled her out when she did. There is understanding they're in love and your real father, and then there is seeing it happen. Scarring.

This was superbly written. I was drawn in throughout the entire thing. I loved the characterization of Harry, Hermione and Rose. I always find myself saddened at the end of these fics, at knowing they are putting everyone else ahead of themselves. But there is s small glimmer in it that makes me hope for someday.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
well, this certainly is depressing... interesting and Original, but really depressing.
dramione4eva3 chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
THAT was good no great for a Harmione fanfic :)
ColaGummyBears chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
The last lines made me tear up so bad, especially the silent message glance. Great story! Thanks for writing this.
discb chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Thanks for posting this.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Interesting and realistic
ejecily chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
That hurt so bad, but it was so sweet. The ending was filled with hope, and I like that. Thank you.
The pacing was just right, a breeze to read, and the words were beautiful, simple but profound.
SlytherinNinjaKnight chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Really, really nice piece you wrote here. Easy flowing dialogue and wording, really enjoyed reading it.

I've always wondered why JKR had Harry name his kids after his parents (though I can't say much since me and my dad have the same name) but I think a better way would have been as you had Hermione say in the story, have their middle names be James, Sirius or Lily as a way to separate the generations and not have the pressures of who their parents and grandparents are weighing down on them.

And Albus Severus is the worst name in HISTORY! Even if JKR wanted Harry to honor Dumbledore and Snape, how about Brian Tobias, cause you know that Albus is having to live up not only to his father's legacy but Dumbledore and Snape's as well now with that name.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
bettertoflee chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
This was so beautifully sweet. Loved it :)
immortal6666 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I have wondered many times why Rose was named so. Though I don't know whether there is a character named Rose in Shakespeare works, yours is believable.
Rago Dragovian chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Wow, a very touching fanfic. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Harry/Hermione isn't even a pairing I like! lol
PeterAmaranth09 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
very intresting story i liked it, tho i wish they would have the life they should have had, i wonder if rose ever slipped up and called harry dad with out relising it
MeowDamnation chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This is just so... I can't even describe how happy this made me! Oh gosh. I loved it so much! Beautiful. :)