Reviews for Someday
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Wonderful
bettertoflee chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
This was so beautifully sweet. Loved it :)
immortal6666 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I have wondered many times why Rose was named so. Though I don't know whether there is a character named Rose in Shakespeare works, yours is believable.
Rago Dragovian chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Wow, a very touching fanfic. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Harry/Hermione isn't even a pairing I like! lol
PeterAmaranth09 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
very intresting story i liked it, tho i wish they would have the life they should have had, i wonder if rose ever slipped up and called harry dad with out relising it
MeowDamnation chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This is just so... I can't even describe how happy this made me! Oh gosh. I loved it so much! Beautiful. :)
MoxyGirl chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Horrible situation ... but you wrote it very well
potterslittleprincess chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I loved this fic so much! When I read this it instantly reminded me of a fic by
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Great work. Soundtrack for this story. Bittersweet Memory. The Verne.
LoveTheBoyWithTheBread17 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Loved this! Very well written. I also wish that someday would happen too. :)
Penny is wise chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Awesome story.
sonea91 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
A very bittersweet story. Great work)
1529 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I am setting a bad precedent here, but I think that this might be the first story that even mentions R/Hr and H/G (alone) that will be added to my favorites list. I would have rather that this ended with a true H/Hr and happily ever after, but it is a very good story.
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
This fic of yours is respectfully old now, and I see that you wrote it quite quickly after the release of DH, but no matter how old it is I just wanted to drop a review and tell you how much I adored the fic. It's sweet with that unavoidable touch of bitter and I just love it. Thanks for writing it. Epilogue-compliant HarryHermione fics are the most emotionally satisfying, I feel.

Keep well,

Megii
aliSsa chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Gosh this is just the ficcie Id love to ask for if Ive thought about it all(our beloved HHr, Rose...) Thanks, youve just enlighten my day)