Reviews for Someday
ColaGummyBears chapter 1 . 2/22
The last lines made me tear up so bad, especially the silent message glance. Great story! Thanks for writing this.
discb chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Thanks for posting this.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Interesting and realistic
ejecily chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
That hurt so bad, but it was so sweet. The ending was filled with hope, and I like that. Thank you.
The pacing was just right, a breeze to read, and the words were beautiful, simple but profound.
SlytherinNinjaKnight chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Really, really nice piece you wrote here. Easy flowing dialogue and wording, really enjoyed reading it.

I've always wondered why JKR had Harry name his kids after his parents (though I can't say much since me and my dad have the same name) but I think a better way would have been as you had Hermione say in the story, have their middle names be James, Sirius or Lily as a way to separate the generations and not have the pressures of who their parents and grandparents are weighing down on them.

And Albus Severus is the worst name in HISTORY! Even if JKR wanted Harry to honor Dumbledore and Snape, how about Brian Tobias, cause you know that Albus is having to live up not only to his father's legacy but Dumbledore and Snape's as well now with that name.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Wonderful
bettertoflee chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
This was so beautifully sweet. Loved it :)
immortal6666 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I have wondered many times why Rose was named so. Though I don't know whether there is a character named Rose in Shakespeare works, yours is believable.
Rago Dragovian chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Wow, a very touching fanfic. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Harry/Hermione isn't even a pairing I like! lol
PeterAmaranth09 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
very intresting story i liked it, tho i wish they would have the life they should have had, i wonder if rose ever slipped up and called harry dad with out relising it
MeowDamnation chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This is just so... I can't even describe how happy this made me! Oh gosh. I loved it so much! Beautiful. :)
MoxyGirl chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Horrible situation ... but you wrote it very well
potterslittleprincess chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I loved this fic so much! When I read this it instantly reminded me of a fic by
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Great work. Soundtrack for this story. Bittersweet Memory. The Verne.
LoveTheBoyWithTheBread17 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Loved this! Very well written. I also wish that someday would happen too. :)