Reviews for Ten, Twenty, Life
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
Please please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
This is so interesting! Wish you would continue it!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
MORE! What happens next I must know, this is just so awesome! ...:)
dearmantis chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Your writing has a nice flow. Update when you can.
Cbaloggingin chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
This..is..amazing o_o please update?
Reeses and Gaara chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Dude... I like.
The Otaku27 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
In the summary you stated that it would be "GaaNeji" But in this chapter you've written "NejiGaara" so What is it?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
Wow! Great so far:))) I really enjoyed it please update soon
jukory chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
hi, i like your story very much! it is well done so far and totally interesting :)

the characters are realistic and not to ooc, so keep on going

i can't wait to read more!
sunshinelexi chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I would like to add my name to the list of people begging you to continue this story ).

It barely got started, and you're such a good writer!
KokoroNoIro chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
ó.ò Hey y'know I really liked this story when I first read it, but it's been almost 3 years since you last updated. T-T I really want you to continue this, because it's really great, your writing abilities are awesome and the story is pretty original, it would be shame if it was never continued, so how many times should I beg?

I would at least like to know what happened, y'know, why did you stop writing? Maybe this kind of AU stories are hard to write, but after reading and re-reading your first to chapters I'd be pretty sure you'd have no problems at all.'

If what you need are some ideas, I'd be honored to help, but I'm sure anything you wrote would be wonderful.
hakku23 chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
plz update...~!
angandres chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
That is so not cool. how dare you not right another chapter to this story in over a year. CONTINUE PLEASE!
miss-abarai chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
You should write more. Because if you dont, I will wither.
LivingLies chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
That was creepy!

Can't wait to read more n_n