Reviews for Heaven Help Me
hipster pig chapter 4 . 2/17
hey i am glad to finally come across a story where bella is gothic
amirasyidazhar chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
It was all sad depressing and sad.

Until Edward came in dressed like a gigolo.

Fuck yeah.
Vkosta chapter 21 . 9/26/2014
Really enjoyed this...shame you've not finished it :( x
A True Wolf chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
Oh and Sasuke was always my favorite.
A True Wolf chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
YES! YES! YES! I agree with all those anime! You have excellent taste and its about time bella did too. I applaud you Great Writer on you choices!
CatherineDuhGr8 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
omg i finally found this story. I've been looking for this story for quite a while so yay!
TwilightGurl4Lyfe chapter 21 . 6/1/2012
Hello! Why have you stopped updating? I have just found this story and any chance I get I am reading in! Please continue even though the chance is realy low since you haven't updated since three years ago but I still hope you do! Thanks
teamedward1100000 chapter 21 . 5/6/2012
can you finish PLEASE! i REALLY liked this :)

LUV IT!
Paradoxia chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Wait, only occurred to me check your profile afterwards.

Good luck with your writing, I hope you're still going strong!
Paradoxical chapter 21 . 4/14/2012
Hey I remembered this story from a while ago. The fact I remember what it's called and what happened is testament to how much I loved it.

So 4 years after the last update and no warning of you stopping and no messages to readers afterwards...

What happened? :( will you ever pick it up again?

P.s I swear I'm not being snappy or anything, just curious
Bitches-Love-Canons chapter 21 . 2/14/2012
PPPLLEEAASSEE update! i LOVE this story!
Bitches-Love-Canons chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
ROFLMFAO! EDWARD THE MAN HOOKER? LOL!
FlyingHeadFirst chapter 21 . 1/11/2012
Ok, this is the first time I've actually found a well written angel Edward fic or whatever it is. :P My favourite part would have to have been when Edward dressed like a man hooker, I laughed my head off at that! You go into detailes with such details it outstounds me. The best part to me would have to have been when Lauren put the dead cat in Bella's locker... Reading that scene I thought of the movie Hide and Seek when Charlie kills their cat and leaves it in the filled bathtub... That one scene freaked me out. I truely hope you continue with this story, it's beautiful. Oh, and I love the Edward you created, he's still the same vampire Edward we all know, but as an angel he just so much more lovable. 3
meme chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
"hardcore", "noncomformists" dont shop at hot topic
Vball Cullen chapter 21 . 8/4/2011
Um...I love to story and all but I must ask...is that what you really believe about christians & God? That Is really wrong if that is what you think. But nice story..
1,652 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »