Reviews for Heaven Help Me
Suzan u may know me as X5 452 chapter 15 . 5/4/2009
does jacob black end up falling in love with her? because if he did then the twist would be even more messed up and confusing, im not saying that your story is messed up i actually LOVE it to peices, and well it would just make it seem a little more intense and dramatic... but who knows.. this baby is AWESOME so keep up the fab work!

one of ur fans!

alias Suzan
designation452 chapter 21 . 5/3/2009
oh my jasper that was AMAZING! keep on updating please? hahahaha i'm in love!
Twilight-Duck chapter 21 . 5/3/2009
This story is freaking good!

I love it!

Please continue! *puppy eyes*
designation452 chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
Oh my goodNESS! this is an AMAZING STORY! i love it!

keep up the good work! and you totally nailed the whole guardian angel cannot leave their guard thingy! are you Touched perchance lol.

Can't wait to finish reading it!
v son sayian chapter 21 . 4/15/2009
I know this hasn't been updated in forever, but I absolutely love your story. It's very original, I don't think I've seen anything else even close to having a plot like hhm. I'm sorry people are ignorant dumbasses who can't figure out that if you don't like something, just stop reading it. There's really no point in flaming, since all fics are opinoins and obviously not everyone thinks the same way. I'm curious to find out who exactly wants to kill bella and why. Since she's not very religious, I would think that those from below would be trying to convert her into satanic worship rather than flat out killing her. That's something that would probably destory edward.
can'tspeak chapter 21 . 4/15/2009
hey i have'nt read the whole story yet but i want to knw what does "cara" mean if it's a real word thank you
CynicalDreamerC chapter 21 . 4/15/2009

Your story is amazing

It absoutley brilliant!

And original,

I havn't seen another story like yours

And I am just glad I found it!

Such a great plot,

Really imaginitive and creative.

Your writitng is great!

Please update soon.

I cannot wait to read the next chapter!
Ornithomancy chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Okay, I have alot to say, so bear with me :D

I loved this story, and I mean that honestly, not like in an "OMG, ur sory rocks, plz up-date Lolz" kind of way.

I totally relate to this Bella, because almost my entire school life, I've been made fun of for being "Goth" and called vile names and people have tripped me in the halls, that kind of thing, so I completly emphasize there.

She also made me laugh multiple times, which is hard to do.

Second, I am a vary stubborn supporter of Team Edward, so your angelic Edward was such a good idea! The falling out of the sky thing was, I think, kinda corny but other than that, Awesome!

He sound amazingly hot, too.

Oh, and I have no clue why, but this part made me laugh REALLY hard:

“Yes, like in the movies. We just lift one of our legs and wait for someone to pass by. It works every time for the girls, so it shouldn’t be a problem for us.”

He stared at me. “And how do you know this?”

“Because I stayed at Bella’s house today and watched TV,” I admitted.

I don't know, just hit the funny bone.

Death to Mike Newton!

And, uh, please update and suff.

Thanks for a great, funny fanfic!
BerryEbilBunny chapter 21 . 4/11/2009
WTF? Why've you stopped? Write More!
Vampluver94 chapter 21 . 4/11/2009
I really love your story. Although I'm not really sure about your views about religion. I hope you don't really believe what you had Jacob say in your story. I'm a christian and i believe in God. I'll admit I have thought about some of the things you commented about but, I looked them up for my self and got them answered. you should do the same...

But, hey it's your story do what you please.

Other than that i really love! your story. Ya know,If really wanted to, you could change the names and add bit more detail in the beginning and then actually finish your story, you could publish. I would buy it lol. (WElp hoped that pushed of ur self esteem JK:)

Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 21 . 4/10/2009
love it! ok so is edward becoming more human so he can stay will bella? i hope she doesnt die so they could be together or something
VampiresaInShadows chapter 21 . 4/8/2009
Wow! I love this story! The religious theme is amazing.

And don't worry, I'm atheist. I think everyone deserves to express her/his discomfort with any religion, Even Jacob ;)

But I'm a bit worried that you haven't updated since 11-26-08...

Please... Could you hurry up? *pouts* I really love this, and can't wait!
MoonlightShadowOfADarkDream chapter 21 . 4/6/2009
Hey! I think your story is great! (In fact, I kinda liked Jacob's rant...But then again, I am not catholisist (I'm more of a buddhist actually, but not really of any peculiar religion...) but I think for the sake of the tory, it would be both better and more fun to ave the bad gys be actually nice... Not Mike and his croonies, of course but having a real nice Satan and an humanist Lucifer would bring a good opening in your story...) I' sure Luis was really Edward's bro, but unercover! What on earh is happening to Edward's powers? Is he falling? Go on! (Did peple really threaten you? I knew you americans were mad about religion! nah, kidding. I hope it's gonna be okay, though...)
Tokiie chapter 21 . 4/2/2009
Good Chapther

Hope you update soon

And good luck finding your creative muse:P

DangerXMagnet chapter 21 . 3/29/2009