Reviews for Heaven Help Me
Paramorefan1698 chapter 21 . 6/26/2011
OH MY GOD! (hehe ironic) This is an awesome story. and it's definately one of my favorites. please CONTINUE!
VampairePrincess chapter 21 . 5/30/2011
Add more please! I really lilt this story!
I.Am.A.Country.Girl chapter 21 . 3/23/2011
Oh my freaking God. I am going to kill you not even kidding. You write this amazing story that I read chapter by chapter and than it ends just like that no more "oh wait there's another chapter" no there's this!

Well anyway if you didn't pick up on the key compliments in that. 1) I really like your story 2) I think you're a good writer 3) I really want you to write more

Anyway plaease update soon!
camryn chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
hi, I love your story its awesome! its one of my faveorite fanfictions you really should update your are a really good writer :D
Maddy Cullen 500 chapter 21 . 2/14/2011
love love love it! I Love Edward as an Angel! Its very Sexy!

Please write more!

I love it!

Maddy

P.S I already left a reveiw for this but I just reread it and I needed to reveiw it again!

PLEASE UPDATE!

I will be amazingly happy!
ThroughTheAshes chapter 21 . 1/25/2011
Please update soon :)
TheSpunkRansom chapter 21 . 1/6/2011
Hey there!

YOU ARE An AMAZING WRITER!

I LOVE YOUR STORY SOOOO MUCH!

PLEASEEEEEEE, I'm hoping you could somehow continue update this... Thanks..

Maddy Love Castiel chapter 21 . 11/30/2010
OMG! This story is SOOOO AMAZING! YOU ARE AN INCREDIBLE WRITER! I love the story! Please write more! :) Edward as an angel...Perfect!
ClumsyShopaholic chapter 21 . 11/20/2010
omg I love this story!

I know that alot of readers are probebly upset about the whole bible thing but its true...and i love the was you conected everything! cant wait to read more!

xoxox
TWILIGHTQUEEN858710 chapter 20 . 10/29/2010
GOD IS GOOD...THE BIBLE IS THE BOOK OF TRUTH...GOD DOESN'T TELL LIES.
TwiSagaLoverxx chapter 21 . 10/19/2010
Loving it! But please give us another chapter :( I made a banner for it and everything ;) x
emoellie42396 chapter 7 . 9/2/2010
i looove this story do fricken much edward is seeeeexy nd i love gothic bella!
VampChick76 chapter 21 . 8/13/2010
Is that really Louis? That would be cool. I love your story, update soon!

Xela
BoOkSaReMyLyF chapter 21 . 8/6/2010
aww! write more plz!
aDORKable-Rob chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Hey I LOVE this story, so, just wondering, WHERE IS THE UPDATE! I wanna no what happens so badly! Update! I BEG! Unless your like dead, then R.I.P, I hope you arent Dead D: that wood be so horrible and sad, but if your alive and breathing, UPDATE THIS STORY PLEASE!

Love Krissy :F OOXX