Reviews for Heaven Help Me
VampChick76 chapter 21 . 8/13/2010
Is that really Louis? That would be cool. I love your story, update soon!

~Xela
BoOkSaReMyLyF chapter 21 . 8/6/2010
aww! write more plz!
aDORKable-Rob chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Hey I LOVE this story, so, just wondering, WHERE IS THE UPDATE! I wanna no what happens so badly! Update! I BEG! Unless your like dead, then R.I.P, I hope you arent Dead D: that wood be so horrible and sad, but if your alive and breathing, UPDATE THIS STORY PLEASE!

Love Krissy :F OOXX
themysteryofjade chapter 13 . 7/28/2010
dude u ahvent updated since forever! i like this story please please pretty please update
Leira Grey chapter 21 . 7/20/2010
hey dude can you peae update? you do great job on writing
MzBlackness07 chapter 21 . 7/17/2010
I had this story recomended from a friend and she loved it. I a well. I really like edward and bellas character. Its so vivid and...and...pure genius! :) im a writer myself so i really enjoyed this. Though im not quite done with the story yet. I still have a few chapters to go. And i usually write when im done with the book. I delt like i was bella. Ha. Nice work. An i hope you update. -elisa
NOLONGERINUSE2525 chapter 21 . 7/1/2010
Please tell me I am wrong, but it is saying here that the last time you updated was two years ago almost. Is that true! If so holy crap, no wonder I couldn't rember the story! And it was getting so good! I hope you find your muse soon, because it's been a while. But I really admire you! You are a great author and you have the ability to write long chapters at one time. I have reall problem with that because I just can't wrte a chapter longer than two or three pages and that's if I'm trying to get it done. But I hope u continue this amazing story very soon! Lots of love! :)

P.S. Alexander is wayy better than Raven. It seems like she has to do the opposite of what she should, just because she can. ( if that makes any sense )

- Mee
NOLONGERINUSE2525 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I am re- Reading this story because i read it long ago and I couldn't rember for the life of me what it was called or who it was by! I'm so happy I found it! I always thought this story would make an AMAZING AWESOME TASTICAL movie. It's so awesome I loved it sense I found it a long time ago! U have no idea how glad I amthat I found it!
Parlez-moi d'amour chapter 21 . 6/16/2010
Your story have me at the edge of my seat, I really want to know what happen next, but I do understand that you have a life. It's hard keep up with everyone. Well, just so you know you're great in what you do, really, really great(:
Beyond Birthday L Lamperouge chapter 21 . 6/2/2010
I've had people tell me that 1) I was going to burn because I was mixed 2) I was going to hell because I read Twilight to much and 3) I don't care if a person is gay. So I feel what you did was awesome to them plus the story is amazing. Question how do you think these people feel about all the angels/demons movies coming out?
xXThing2.PurpleMenaceXx chapter 21 . 4/27/2010
PLEASE UPDATE IVE BEEN WAITING FOR A NEW CHAPTER SINCE THIS BASICALLY CAME OUT AND I WANT...NO I NEDD TO FIND OUT HOW THIS BOOK ENDS!PLEASE
Nicci06 chapter 21 . 3/14/2010
Wow! This is an incredibly unique story! I would love to know if you have research to back up what you've been writing (i.e. Satan and Lucifer being two different people), or if you just came up with it on your own. I know a lot about stereotypical Christianity, but not so much of anything else. Plus I really think Louis is Louis, no matter what ;)
BreGurl23 chapter 21 . 3/6/2010
hurry up with chapter 22 please
Omgoth chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Let's dissect the word "you're". It becomes "you are". Now, does this sentence make sense: "I am you are average girl." No?
Jessika chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
OMJ THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER. YOU NEED TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. YOU ARE A VERY TALENTED WRTIER
1,652 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »