Reviews for Heaven Help Me
emminema chapter 21 . 2/17/2010
:D
Yo chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Wait .. so Bella is you?

I knew even before clicking on this story that Bella would be OOC, but it's obvious that this whole story is about you and YOUR fantasies.
loch.nessie.monster chapter 21 . 1/21/2010
I like this story, it's something different :) I'm glad you decided to write it...can't wait for more.
SmoothAssassin chapter 21 . 1/2/2010
This story is fantabulous! I hope that your writers block is removed soon because I sure do want to know what happens to Bella next! Oh and it was a nice twist adding in the French guy that was similar to Edward's older Brother!
Puzzle chapter 21 . 1/2/2010
You are a FANTASTIC writer, i love this story so much! its better then twilight, well for me anyway. its amazing that you could think this up, and with jacobs bible rant i thought it was realy smart and your not going to burn in hell for it, fuck the people that threaten you! I realy hope you get your creative muse back soon because i cant stop reading it!
babyspongy chapter 21 . 1/1/2010
Pretty good! I loved it.. Please update soon and I loved how you pranked us.. Man, I really fell for that!
Kiloyippie chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
The Ending was hilarious. Also, "rain-induced disease"? I suppose that is a category.
Kiloyippie chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
It's not just that Bella is a little OC (hard not to do during a fanfic). Everyone is. The story is as AU as you can make it while still using Forks for a setting. And... I like it. I can tell you wanted to vent some of yourself into this story and it's so different from what I'm used to reading that it entrances me.
HollieDotCom chapter 21 . 12/27/2009
i really like this story...

and personally i don't find jakes views on god wrong, thinking about it, it makes sense to me...

i'm not an atheist...but i'm very skeptical over most parts of christianity...i like to think theres somethinf out there watching...

it's a shame you aren't continuing with this...because it's really good and i really want to know what happens next.

-Hollie x
steviebubble chapter 21 . 12/27/2009
i have to agree with your bible bashing. ive been dragged to church since i was born! and i dont agree with it at all, with it saying that prostitutes and gays go to hell. its just sad lol. and, loving the story, its amazing.
ella chapter 21 . 12/19/2009
great story! I love it! :) Update soon please! Hope you find your 'creative must' soon! :P
Samurai.Love.Alex chapter 21 . 12/16/2009
oh! Pleeze update son!1
Sofa272 chapter 21 . 12/14/2009
Awesome story! Keep going!
Amplify. Your. Imagination chapter 21 . 12/13/2009
At the end, does Edward mean that she should leave without him? God I hope not. i hope they end up together. I love this story. It is really, really good. i hope you update soon.
Emotional Scorpio chapter 7 . 12/13/2009
Woah. Is Edward going to fly up to heaven and have Bella meet God? Awesome!
1,652 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »